Livingston - all the threads merged

Yep Holt all but confirmed as far as I’m aware, will be in by Friday. 

I was told before we appointed Miller, Holt was very impressive, and no one had a bad word to say about him, begs the question why we didn’t give him the contract in the first place instead of taking a chance on Kenny Miller. 

Plus it cost me near on £400 cos I lumped on Holt in the first place :thumbsdown

12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just need a striker signed now, and FFS no more defenders.

Hopefully Holt gives Lithgow game time. was at the match on Saturday and Saunders looked suspect / nervous all game. Kept getting shouted at by everyone to get in position. Looked like he didnt really want to be there. GET LITHGOW BACK IN!

14 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Yep Holt all but confirmed as far as I’m aware, will be in by Friday. 

I was told before we appointed Miller, Holt was very impressive, and no one had a bad word to say about him, begs the question why we didn’t give him the contract in the first place instead of taking a chance on Kenny Miller. 

Plus it cost me near on £400 cos I lumped on Holt in the first place :thumbsdown

He starts today.

26 minutes ago, B0baFatt said:

Hoping to be proven wrong, but too much of a knee-jerk response by the club and not the right appointment for me

Have my doubts that he will last until the end of the January Transfer Window

Complete nonsense,he should have been given the job to start with.

3 hours ago, B0baFatt said:

Hoping to be proven wrong, but too much of a knee-jerk response by the club and not the right appointment for me

Have my doubts that he will last until the end of the January Transfer Window

He was the first choice after Miller. Definitely the right choice - some folk just want to moan for the sake of it I presume

He was the first choice after Miller. Definitely the right choice - some folk just want to moan for the sake of it I presume

Not moaning for the sake of it, just stating an opinion that I am yet to see anything in Holt’s managerial CV to suggest he is going to be a success

He has spent more time as an unemployed manager/coach than he has actually doing the job

As I said, I hope I am wrong, but for me this not a good appointment

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Whitburn Vale said:
Says the poster who has neil mcann as his clubs manager emoji38.png

Oh I'd agree that McCann is awful - if (or more likely when) he goes then Holt would have been near the bottom of the list of potential replacements - just ask Killie fans.

To be honest you, he interviewed well for the Killie job by all accounts but even Gary is fully aware that if you can get Steve Clarke as boss there's no contest.

He's certainly got more coaching experience than the nugget Dundee have in the dugout!