Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Fernandez Love Child said:

Is there much substance to these Cammy Smith rumours? He obviously isn't in Stubbs best books but doubt we could get him. 

Might have been at some point but Cammy Smith will be at St Mirren when the window closes.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Might have been at some point but Cammy Smith will be at St Mirren when the window closes.

Oh well. Not like we are in desperate need. Another upfront signing before the window closes, hopefully, but we are in a good place at the moment. Don't see us being weaker than Dundee, St Mirren or Hamilton 

13 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Don't even think we need another striker, with Lee, Dolly, Hardie & Hamilton I think we'll be ok, and Robinson can play there in a pinch.

Happy with the squad, even if noone else comes in

Think we're short of one striker tbh, one more striker and we're well prepared for injuries and quality as I can see Jack going out on loan to a Championship club

Edited by ATLIS

1 minute ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

Nah I don’t think there’s any hard feelings there. I hope he doesn’t get a bad reception when he comes back. Aside from leaving out Lithgow he hasn’t done anything wrong.

Personally hope Lithgow puts him 10ft in the air. No hard feelings, though.

1 hour ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

Nah I don’t think there’s any hard feelings there. I hope he doesn’t get a bad reception when he comes back. Aside from leaving out Lithgow he hasn’t done anything wrong.

Agree with this 100%. No idea about behind the scenes but in public he was (and is continuing to be) professional.

He will get booed though unquestionably.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

3 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Agree with this 100%. No idea about behind the scenes but in public he was (and is continuing to be) professional.

He will get booed though unquestionably.

Behind the scenes he was a c**t 

1 hour ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

He was an absolute arsehole and deserves boos for how he treated Lithgow and a few other players. Clearly felt he was bigger than the club, hope Lithgow puts him into the stands

2 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

That and playing himself every game not giving Hamilton a chance of a start to play beside Lee Miller. He wasn't here long enough to do damage but I have no doubt we would've been fecked if we hadn't punted him. Prob would've beaten Killie if he hadn't been in charge that game too.

Morning folks,

With Stirling playing up in Elgin on Saturday, I was going to bring my son (and his friend) along to you let match against Hibs, so they can tick off another stadium on their list and buy a pin badge.

Just wondering how easy it is to get tickets on match day or do you have to buy them before a certain point? As you’ll be aware, it’s not something we need to worry about in League 2 [emoji23]

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Morning folks,

With Stirling playing up in Elgin on Saturday, I was going to bring my son (and his friend) along to you let match against Hibs, so they can tick off another stadium on their list and buy a pin badge.

Just wondering how easy it is to get tickets on match day or do you have to buy them before a certain point? As you’ll be aware, it’s not something we need to worry about in League 2 emoji23.png

Someone else will be able to give you a better answer because I'm not sure if you can buy them on the day. You can buy them over the phone though (01506 417000) and presumably pick them up on Saturday. 

Edited by LiviLion

17 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

He obviously didn’t fancy Lithgow for whatever reason, poor judgement on his part fair enough but that doesn’t deserve abuse. Don’t understand how his treatment of other players was poor? Again, care to share?

To be fair to Miller I think he wanted us to play a certain style that Lithgow wasn't the best at but I'd rather have a solid back line than trying to play pretty and get caught out for cheap goals. Surprised to hear he was being such a c*nt, but doesn't surprise me. 

22 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

I don’t understand how he was being a c**t behind the scenes. This is news to me - care to share?

He obviously didn’t fancy Lithgow for whatever reason, poor judgement on his part fair enough but that doesn’t deserve abuse. Don’t understand how his treatment of other players was poor? Again, care to share?

Maybe Lithgow was running about showing his willy off again and that put Miller off?