Livingston - all the threads merged

On 05/07/2021 at 19:17, Cptn Hooch said:

Supposedly Ben Williamson was the trialist who scored in our 3-0 over Red Imps over in Spain. Perhaps Martindale doesn't fancy him or an agreement couldn't be reached but he's playing for Rangers tonight against Partick

Think his loan deal to us is still on, according to this report Gerrard wanted him back at Sevco to play in their pre season games before prob coming to us. Rangers midfielder Williamson set for loan exit after close Gerrard watch (ibroxnews.com)

7 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not sure where Williamson fits in given we already have 6/7 players who will be playing for 3 positions in the middle of the park.

Was thinking precisely that. No doubt rangers will want a minimum appearance arrangement; could we accept that undertaking bearing in mind who else we have in the team?

Pre season/league game against Marlow at the TMA on the 27th July. Isthmian League Marlow FC secure friendly with Livingston FC (footballinbracknell.co.uk)

Just after our final league cup group game, 4 days before we play our league opener at Ibrox.

Just looked at that again, they've got it as the 24th, we play Cowdenbeath at home in our final group game then, considering they had us finishing 4th in the league, maybe they've got the date wrong too.😂

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Pre season/league game against Marlow at the TMA on the 27th July. Isthmian League Marlow FC secure friendly with Livingston FC (footballinbracknell.co.uk)

Just after our final league cup group game, 4 days before we play our league opener at Ibrox.

Just looked at that again, they've got it as the 24th, we play Cowdenbeath at home in our final group game then, considering they had us finishing 4th in the league, maybe they've got the date wrong too.[emoji23]
It does say a Livi XI. Could be the reserves on the back pitch

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just looked at that again, they've got it as the 24th, we play Cowdenbeath at home in our final group game then, considering they had us finishing 4th in the league, maybe they've got the date wrong too.emoji23.png

It does say a Livi XI. Could be the reserves on the back pitch

I'm imagining it could be the start of our academy under Imrie that'll play it

43 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Looks dark yellow with white pinstripes. Probably in the minority but I prefer dark yellow/gold to Amber.

Better than all white I guess, but yellow for me is stinking. I'd love to see the club entirely abandon trying to make yellow the club's colours. I'm firmly in the amber/black camp for the club

5 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Kouider-Aissa released, bit of a pointless signing in the end but never really got to the level required. Hopefully it means we've freed up a wage for someone else to come in

Just signed for Airdrie. Decent signing for League 1?

Looks predominantly yellow with a single black stripe/sash, with the white pinstripes going through it. Can't imagine that looking nice but hopefully I'm wrong.

All my eggs going in the away top's basket.

Knows where the goal is and was lethal in league 2...we didn't really see enough of him to judge but going by his record I'd fancy him to do well for you

30 minutes ago, BigDi@mond said:

Don't think any Livi fan will be able to give you a good answer on that. Was brilliant for Queens Park in League 2 then we signed him, he didn't really get a look in and got injured out on loan, reckon Queens Park fans are your best bet for info about him.

3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Looks dark yellow with white pinstripes. Probably in the minority but I prefer dark yellow/gold to Amber.

If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks like black & yellow diagonal stripes, with those weird white bits on top as well. There's certainly black in there too though, perhaps something unorthodox.

7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Kouider-Aissa released, bit of a pointless signing in the end but never really got to the level required. Hopefully it means we've freed up a wage for someone else to come in

Signed for Airdrie.

See Kouider Aissa has joined Airdrie - probably the right move for the boy; premiership was a step too far and his fitness was never good enough and he just got more injured trying to get there.

Good luck to him.