Livingston - all the threads merged

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

BBC has quotes from Martindale saying Nouble is close to leaving the club this window.

Thank f**k, look at the difference MacKay made to us today, much better player that was kept out by Nouble.

Great player for us that was hung out to dry this season in positions he was not suited for. A better team playing him on either wing will get a lot out of him.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

11 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Great player for us that was hung out to dry this season in positions he was not suited for. A better team playing him on either wing will get a lot out of him.

Also lazy and disinterested. Great player, undoubtedly, but shadow of what we saw in the first half of last season. Good luck to Nouble but I suspect his lack of commitment with us will lead to a mediocre move compared to what he could have had.

31 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Positional issues are understandable but playing in a different position shouldn't impact a player's ability to make a simple 5 yard pass or his ability to control a ball

All attention turns to here next week. 

Wonder if Ward and Martindale will manage to do a deal before it starts on Tuesday? 

The court cases are coming thick and fast.

IMG_0937.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Livi said:

Wonder if Ward and Martindale will manage to do a deal before it starts on Tuesday? 

IMG_0937.jpeg

What did Neil Rankine tell you to expect?

3 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Positional issues are understandable but playing in a different position shouldn't impact a player's ability to make a simple 5 yard pass or his ability to control a ball

Glad we will be rid of him. Whoever’s come in hasn’t watched him for the last 10 months or so. 

That said, if he was played in a front three for a decent team where the opposition couldn’t afford to double up on him, he’d have so much freedom and be able to rip teams apart.

Brian Rice saying we're down to the bare bones in his post match interview.

Obileye, Bradley, Yengi and Hamilton weren't in the squad, so taking it they're all injured. Penrice was on the bench because he's carrying an injury, but like Brandon he's playing through it. Devlin and Montano went off injured and according to Rice they're both going to be out a few games. Guthrie went off with a head knock and will have concussion, so that could be at least a game out. Sangare didn't look too clever either, the way he was staggering about after a head knock, but he carried on.

So that's 9 or 10 players out injured, or playing with injuries, feck me we're just back from an 18 day break, was hoping we'd be all rested up and fighting fit for the 2nd half of the season. Really still struggling with CB's, which is crazy with how many we had signed at the start of the season.

16 hours ago, Livi said:

IMG_0937.jpeg

Try to contain your excitement.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

ALL???

Surely only those directly involved are even remotely interested.

Hmmm. I know I’m interested in what happens this week. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with people having no interest in what happens off the pitch, and indeed your common or garden fan can do nothing about it, but it’s no exaggeration to say that this week’s court case could pose an existential threat to the club. 

Edited by mozam76
Shitty grammar

13 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Exeter City the team taking Nouble, supposedly around £100k plus some add ons which would be very good business IMO, which makes me doubt just how true it is.

Motherwell too

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

ALL???

Surely only those directly involved are even remotely interested.

OK, maybe not all.

Livi fans i think should be interested as if Rankine wins could have big impacts for the club.

More cases ear marked for Feb as well 😢