Livingston - all the threads merged

2 minutes ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

Can anyone actually see the statement? Website seems like it’s down 

I saw it before it went down, Rankine was double and triple accounting loans. Say he loaned the club 30k, he'd turn around and count it three times and claim he's owed 90k. 

15 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

There's Rankine officially 'telt' then. Are we finally rid of him, is it done?

Is Summers something to do with Rankine too, is she the one he was filmed answering her door by the STV reporters, when Rankine had ties to East Fife and Livi?

Her and Hogarth having shares and blocking Livi from bringing in investment is still an issue, i take it the court cases in Feb is something to do with that.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is Summers something to do with Rankine too, is she the one he was filmed answering her door by the STV reporters, when Rankine had ties to East Fife and Livi?

Her and Hogarth having shares and blocking Livi from bringing in investment is still an issue, i take it the court cases in Feb is something to do with that.

I'm sure that was the case, aye. Hopefully this is just a case of this putting the one next month into order. I think that case is more about dilution of shares however. 

Wonder if we'll see any of those accounts come on tonight to post about it!

That statement from the club, perhaps unsurprisingly, seems the explain that the outcome of Tuesday is positive : ) i’m sure everyone would agree (reluctantly so for some!) that the club seem to have been wronged over the years referred to. It would be nice to see some unambiguous support for those in charge in relation to this specific issue at least. I’m sure there are easier clubs/places to be!

Of course still time for some to stir the pot over Feb cases and clinging on to hope they might get their pound of flesh yet.

33 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

As angry as some of the content makes me, that statement from the club is just what I was hoping for. 

Perhaps now,just for a wee while we can concentrate on matters on the field not off it.The back and forth rhetoric on here for the last month or so has frankly been nauseous.FFS give it a rest,please.

25 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Perhaps now,just for a wee while we can concentrate on matters on the field not off it.The back and forth rhetoric on here for the last month or so has frankly been nauseous.FFS give it a rest,please.

I still think there are valid questions to be asked, Troy. The finances are still an issue for me. I also still feel that a revamp off the pitch is needed, in relation to both the people in charge at the club and the LFL Trust. 

Having said all that, I couldn’t agree more with you; hopefully on field stuff can take centre stage now. 

25 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I still think there are valid questions to be asked, Troy. The finances are still an issue for me. I also still feel that a revamp off the pitch is needed, in relation to both the people in charge at the club and the LFL Trust. 

Having said all that, I couldn’t agree more with you; hopefully on field stuff can take centre stage now. 

To do that we need to get rid of Hogarth and Summers now, once that's done Ward can get others to come in and invest money in Livingston, and prob hand it over to them. I think both the club and LFL recognize new people need to take over both of them, the current ones have taken it as far as they can.

6 minutes ago, Ged84 said:

Hopefully this is the last season we’ll see Livingston in the top flight.

Whinging manager, crap pitch, boring football…

Hahahahaha. All those months with many shite accounts and the dummy has been fully spat.

Edited by ATLIS

That statement is exactly what needed - a clear outline of the situation and the work undertaken by the club. The less 'shadow directors' we have, the better.

Given it mentions events in 2013, I'd be interested to hear the Trust's opinion as they had board representation at this time. (for most of the year anyway)