Livingston - all the threads merged

44 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

and there it is

I assume he'll be used as a squad player? Wasn't good enough for us in League 1 last season so find it baffling as to how he has managed to get a move to you guys. 

Best of luck to him but can't say I've seen much over the years to say he's good enough to be a full time footballer. 

9 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

I assume he'll be used as a squad player? Wasn't good enough for us in League 1 last season so find it baffling as to how he has managed to get a move to you guys. 

Best of luck to him but can't say I've seen much over the years to say he's good enough to be a full time footballer. 

Will be interesting to see if a semi competent manager can improve him.

3 hours ago, Accies1 said:

He's ended up our last signing despite being there all summer so I imagine he's only been offered a relatively small wage. Whatever was left in the budget once all the other signings had been made.

4 hours ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

Off topic, any one know what is happy with LiviTV this year? Am I paying a monthly international fee for nothing? 

I'm in the same boat as I'd subscribed to that for games like County and Aberdeen away. From what I've read on social media it has gone defunct now so I'll be cancelling it.

47 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

I'm in the same boat as I'd subscribed to that for games like County and Aberdeen away. From what I've read on social media it has gone defunct now so I'll be cancelling it.

I believe there was mention of the volunteers that run it aren't involved anymore. Perhaps if there were people willing to step in and run it then it would run. Shame for the overseas fans and those that rely on the commentary if it was to stop

56 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

Very little comms with the fans there is a surprise.

The club should never have taken it off the fans in the first place. 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

I like the kit but I’m honestly not a fan of the daft collar on it. The sponsor just doesn’t fit on a top either, it’s too big and blocky 

Me neither, makes them look like polo shirts, and i don't like those either.

Oh and the elephant Lion in the room.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I’m curious about the badge. Does anyone know if this change is a specific change for this kit / season or permanent? wild theory is that it’s a phased approach to steering so aspects towards West Lothian FC but seems a bit late in the day for that. 

25 minutes ago, crispy said:

I’m curious about the badge. Does anyone know if this change is a specific change for this kit / season or permanent? wild theory is that it’s a phased approach to steering so aspects towards West Lothian FC but seems a bit late in the day for that. 

I'm conflicted about the top. Lots to like about it, the collar in particular (I love a polo collar which I know makes me weird). The badge - I don't know. I've always thought the mention of West Lothian on the badge a bit of a nonsense, but a generic lion with no mention of the club's name at all is a headscratcher.

36 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I'm conflicted about the top. Lots to like about it, the collar in particular (I love a polo collar which I know makes me weird). The badge - I don't know. I've always thought the mention of West Lothian on the badge a bit of a nonsense, but a generic lion with no mention of the club's name at all is a headscratcher.

That lion is so uniquely and recognisably the Livingston lion, why would you need the team’s name on it?

13 minutes ago, CharlieWhisky said:

That lion is so uniquely and recognisably the Livingston lion, why would you need the team’s name on it?

Netherlands away top has a better Lion badge, in that it looks like a badge, ours is just an imprinted Lion, which looks weird.  

image.png.b2cf14be879c066373f51f82972af09e.png

5 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I think that's absolutely lovely.

That fucking sponsor still ruining it though, can we bin them?

I seem to be alone in thinking the sponsor isn't too bad. I actually prefer this sponsor logo to Phoenix Drilling's logo. The kit is another stunner and I love the retro feel of the badge.