Livingston - all the threads merged

I think it's the DBM that needs to get over its obsession with me. Suggested banners, telling me where to go at every available opportunity, etc.

Honestly, all the good work you do is overshadowed by the fact you're a collection of brain-dead, knuckle-dragging muppets.

:lol: Irony in there. :lol:

Why don't Livi just give Pearce back his £300,000? Surely it's demeaning to be in debt to such a clown.

The Scottish court system is overloaded it can do without yet another court case.

Go on give the poor man his cash.

From what i gather Livi don't have the money, they're contesting Flynns right to it and the builder is holding the money till it's sorted out who has the right to it.

The thing i've noticed is when we were in serious financial trouble all our fans rallied together, it brought us a lot closer together and made our community more together. Im sure its been the same for other teams in the same situation. Maybe the difference here is that all those clubs have basically over 100 years of history and have been watched by generations of families. some Livi fans are either in denial, or they just dont really care about their club that much, as a lot of them must have supported another club at some point anyway.

If saving your club isn't enough to stop infighting and accusations etc then nothing will.

Milkman no been paid.

I am actually ashamed to be a Livi supporter right now. I've never ever felt like this in my 10 years+ of supporting the side.

Dinnae worry, I see a post on Livilions;

Massone has stated from day 1 that he is willing to sit down with livingston fans and discuss it with them and let them know whats happening.

I still very much believe that we will pull through this, but its going to be tough and we need to all stick together and pull in the same direction on this one.

I still believe also that Massone will buy the stadium from the council which will give us more assets as a club. I dont think this will happen any time soon but I reckon by next year we will own the stadium.

Dillusional or what? Given the insolvency history of the club the council would be mad to let a public asset be sold to them, next time they (LFC) get into trouble the stadium would be gone!!

LFC creditors need to get themselves down to the Carling Italia of an evening, it's where Massone apparently holds court, quite convenient that he turns up on the night of the DBM night out, yet no one else seems able to get intouch with him, what a coincidence?

Dinnae worry, I see a post on Livilions;

Dillusional or what? Given the insolvency history of the club the council would be mad to let a public asset be sold to them, next time they (LFC) get into trouble the stadium would be gone!!

LFC creditors need to get themselves down to the Carling Italia of an evening, it's where Massone apparently holds court, quite convenient that he turns up on the night of the DBM night out, yet no one else seems able to get intouch with him, what a coincidence?

Good to see you posted the WHOLE post up here. The whole post from the person on livi lions is actually

only one question do you always believe everything that you read in the papers ? - Think about the amount of inacurate match reports there have been over the years and also think about how many stories have just been copied and paste from this site and the official site.

I am not saying that we dont have debts, we do, and yes we need to pay our debts, but I would urge anyone that is unsure or wants clarification to contact the club and go and speak to Massone or Angellini and gather every side of the story before making any decisions or conclusions

Massone has stated from day 1 that he is willing to sit down with livingston fans and discuss it with them and let them know whats happening.

I still very much believe that we will pull through this, but its going to be tough and we need to all stick together and pull in the same direction on this one.

I still believe also that Massone will buy the stadium from the council which will give us more assets as a club. I dont think this will happen any time soon but I reckon by next year we will own the stadium.

Lets all stay positive, and help our club, we are livi supporters faithfull through and through but now its time to prove that we love our club and get behind them and support the team and the club

Disclaimer

I am not burrying my head in the sand before any of you start. My views are my personal opinions.

I would not say they are dillusional as they have admitted they know there is debts and they need to be paid. They are only expressing there opinion on something that may happen in the future once all this is sorted out

Edited by lividihard

I'm sure you were making a very valid point, now if you couldd just let us know what it was? :rolleyes:

you pick and choose what you want people to see.

The person that posted put a disclaimer on there post which you failed to mention.

I think the sooner this whole mess is sorted out the better, as I am getting sick and tired of people on here trying to stick the boot in and have a laugh at our clubs expense. Here is another post from someone on livi lions

Quote:

Disclaimer

I am not burrying my head in the sand before any of you start. My views are my personal opinions.

Before you know it some Greenock Morton fan will be quoting your post over on P&B proclaiming this is an example of the attitude that will see our club finished.

It just seems at the moment as though everyone wants to put the boot in while we are down, with the latest being the Milkman FFS! Yes we are in debt, but how many other clubs are almost as close? Some supporters would be better looking at their own clubs welfare as it does not take much to see that the whole of Scottish football is on the brink at the moment

trust me, I'm not laughing. been there, done that, got the t-shirt. don't wan't another one.

when we went people, on here, talked of a snowball effect. it's maybe taken 6 years, but the sgns are it's started rolling. I hope to f**k we don't get caught as it trundles by NB.

The person that posted put a disclaimer on there post which you failed to mention.

I think the sooner this whole mess is sorted out the better, as I am getting sick and tired of people on here trying to stick the boot in and have a laugh at our clubs expense. Here is another post from someone on livi lions

Ah, the good old "we might be in shit but so is everyone else" defence. That'll certainly see you through the hard times :rolleyes:

Even though its rubbish :lol:

FFS!! You just dont get it do you? this isn't about liking the Italians or not, it aint even about Pearse Flynn. LFC was nothing but an egotistical trip by a bunch of councillors, it aint like opening a sweetie shop, ie build it and shoppers will come - football is different. LFC and it's business model cannot support itself, yes I know other clubs have problems but when it comes down to it by and large they have a sufficent fanbase to help through troubled times.

Wasn't there a club recently that did a "Livi" all the way to the SPL with a small fanbase? What happened to them, ah thats right the same thing that happened to Livi in 2004 (Lets not mention the previous debt write-off?) except in Livi's case the council had to save face and try to broker a deal which resulted in Flynn taking control.

People mock Livi because of the way some fans cannot see the truth!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are right about the mess needing to be sorted out though - so step forward Mr Massone, HBOS cheque book in hand.

The club has been run in the wrong way since day one.

The club has never been left to grow on its own which it would have done.

The answer for us now is a part time set up which our fan base can comfortably support.

We aren't and never have been an SPL sized club.

I would not say they are dillusional .......

Me neither.

I'd say they were delusional.

What difference do you think quoting the rest of that post made?? It still says essentially exactly the same thing - and it IS the attitude that will see your club vanish!

Before you know it some Greenock Morton fan will be quoting your post over on P&B proclaiming this is an example of the attitude that will see our club finished.

Well, it is.

If the current incumbents are allowed to continue as they are doing Livingston FC will cease to exist.

It's time for the fans to show that they are not willing to put up with it.

Well, it is.

If the current incumbents are allowed to continue as they are doing Livingston FC will cease to exist.

It's time for the fans to show that they are not willing to put up with it.

100% correct.