Livingston - all the threads merged

my post is my own, fcuk all to do with the DBM. You need to stop getting a fcukin hard on about the DBM. your obsession is becoming unhealthy.

I posted on here soley in response to a Dundee fan who remembers the last day of the season before they were relegated. I didnt come on here to have a go at MCL but I wont be called a hypocrite.

He is trying to get a reaction from me for some reason.

He wants a reaction, I gave him a reaction. Simple.

Now now. MCL's perfectly entitled to respond the way he did given the accusations levelled at him on this thread. Why are the DBM so aggresive?

bit of a jump to say that everyone on here thats given MCL any questions or heat are members of the DBM

No idea who forza is, but think he maybe knows some more information and wants some answers but again thats just me jumping to conclusions like you Nizzy ;)

my post is my own, fcuk all to do with the DBM. You need to stop getting a fcukin hard on about the DBM. your obsession is becoming unhealthy.

I think it's the DBM that needs to get over its obsession with me. Suggested banners, telling me where to go at every available opportunity, etc.

Honestly, all the good work you do is overshadowed by the fact you're a collection of brain-dead, knuckle-dragging muppets.

No idea who forza is, but think he maybe knows some more information and wants some answers but again thats just me jumping to conclusions like you Nizzy ;)

I don't think suggesting Forza Livi is a member of the DBM is any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I'd say it's pretty close to being a cast iron fact. The fact he's just said he's posting his own views and not those of the DBM is further evidence of that.

And no, I didn't say all those who have criticised him are members of said group, but both you and Forza Livi are and you're among his most vociferous critics.

I think it's the DBM that needs to get over its obsession with me. Suggested banners, telling me where to go at every available opportunity, etc.

Honestly, all the good work you do is overshadowed by the fact you're a collection of brain-dead, knuckle-dragging muppets.

Nizzy, i think I can speak for the DBM here and honestly say we as a group dont give a flying monkeys about you or MCL really. One comment was made about a banner and you are off on one. Any comments made to you or MCL are done so by individuals its not a fcukin group statement. You came on the livilions board made comments etc and a few posters, some of whom had DBM avatars replied, and you think your getting singled out. behave & grow up. I thought you were a big lad now?

Ever since the banner quote you have gone on and on and on about it and us. We just dont care about you as an individual. We dont like your team or anyone elses thats all, nothing personal, but youre from Glesga and we're Livi. Its tribal, its football. Chill fcuk oot!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. You have to feel for the decent Livi fans caught up in all this. Get a fucking grip guys, your club looks like it's in serious trouble, might be something to focus on. The Italians are encouraging this infighting by their reckless statements which are being swallowed up whole by some. Anyone wasting their time having a go at people like MCL is getting brainwashed just like the club want, how the hell they think they'll get out of this hole once they have either brainwashed or alienated everyone connected with the club I do not know.

oh Nizzy, lad you need a reality check. The banner was mentioned once and quickly dismissed. yesterdays news. Move on

We dont like your team or anyone elses thats all, nothing personal, but youre from Glesga and we're Livi. Its tribal, its football.

If that's the case then maybe the members of your group should stop whinging every time I post on Livi Lions.

If that's the case then maybe the members of your group should stop whinging every time I post on Livi Lions.

Youre partick, we're Livi. If some slags you from Morton, Dundee etc do you think the entire support is against you.

You'll end up in the loony bin mate. Ease up

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. You have to feel for the decent Livi fans caught up in all this. Get a fucking grip guys, your club looks like it's in serious trouble, might be something to focus on. The Italians are encouraging this infighting by their reckless statements which are being swallowed up whole by some. Anyone wasting their time having a go at people like MCL is getting brainwashed just like the club want, how the hell they think they'll get out of this hole once they have either brainwashed or alienated everyone connected with the club I do not know.

Spot on.

If you feel the need to speak to me speak to me on Saturday, p***k!

Sounds a bit like a threat from Livi's Casuals :lol: Are you in the LAC too?? LMFAO

You still haven't revealed to the majority of Livi fans what was said at the meeting that took place at Presidential Decor last Sunday.

You bang on about lack of info from the club yet you keep secrets when you are in the know. That's why you are a hypocrite.