Livingston - all the threads merged

Nizzy you making up posts now lol

Or livifan06 ran scared after posting and decided to delete it.

MCL, appologies if you think I have been going after you, just been trying to get your side to the information I had been advised of, and I think you have cleared it up now

Nizzy you making up posts now lol

Or livifan06 ran scared after posting and decided to delete it.

MCL, appologies if you think I have been going after you, just been trying to get your side to the information I had been advised of, and I think you have cleared it up now

No problem, happy to clear it up. There was no financial gain in the story for me. Maybe you should stop listening to your "advisors".

You're treading a thin line.

How funny if MCL was to sue you all for defamation of character and receive the money he's due from the club. In saying that, he's got bigger fish to fry and I'm sure he'll laugh off this ridiculous internet speculation.

It's impossible to sue for libel when they hide behind internet names.

I'd be happy to take them to court if they show the courage of their convictions though.

Bumchum? If you insist.

Nice body-swerve again though.

Stcik to going downholes? That'll be opposed to you taking pictures of them, then posting them on websites, eh? Creep.

Nice to see you are the LAYDEEEE sometimes... nice of you to be a taker as well as a giver ... LMFAO

post-3931-1227784465_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes:

He was dressed like that to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness day, as he says on his thread on Livi Lions. I don't think he's particuarly ashamed at looking like that for a day for a good cause, especially considering he posted the picture.

:rolleyes:

He was dressed like that to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness day, as he says on his thread on Livi Lions. I don't think he's particuarly ashamed at looking like that for a day for a good cause, especially considering he posted the picture.

I assume you were standing just out of shot, rippin' the heid aff it, when that picture was taken?

Nobody's suggesting he should be.

Yaaaaaas! It worked - Ian McCall's just off the phone - I look so good in pink he's happy to sign me. Ideal.

I've got too many clothes on and I'm just myself - you can tell MCL didn't post that one up :)

...another nice change of subject too. Bravo.

Edited by LiviLion21

Check this out from Livilions:

That's what gets me, all the talk of 100 parties owed money. It's a pretty round figure, almost plucked out of the air. Not dealt in form exactitude apart from the Inland revenue, and a handful of supporters who provided the club a service over an 18 month period. Nothing of late has been fresh news, and a lot of people are getting restless, and bored as the speculation increases. Ever bubbling away, yet still failing to surface in any form of physical visible manifestation.

What holds those in the know back from commenting on the severity of the clubs situation? all the continued speculation serves only to further disillusion most of the support.

This attitude is going to kill Livingston.

Good to see the Daily Record taking names of creditors. :rolleyes:

I wish someone would just pull the f**k**g plug on Livi now and stop all the speculation, forget the financial shortcoming there are folks livelihoods and futures at stake here, how very f**k**g dare those in charge jerk folks around like this?

Big advert in the local paper for party nights with an invite to send in a deposit, also pushing half season tickets and commercial opportunities. They would be lucky to get anyone to let hold their jaickets for fear of getting it back with the pockets emptied!!

Oh and that (alleged) scumbag Flynn now claiming that he loaned the club £300k from the sale of the nightclub. He was accused of trousering the cash and spun his loyal (arse kissing) fans a tale of the blarney that all the money from the sale of the night club was invested in the club. If £300k was the final payment, how much did he trouser in total?

A charlatan if ever and the main reason the club is in the shite now!! The Italians were stuffed before they started!!

If you feel the need to speak to me speak to me on Saturday, p***k!

Now now. MCL's perfectly entitled to respond the way he did given the accusations levelled at him on this thread. Why are the DBM so aggresive?

Edited by Nizzy