Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest el bawbag

shut up ya fanny MCL was being a fud to Forza Livi - who was only replying to a dee fan - and may i say if you are livijames from livilions.co.uk then your a bit of a trumpet yourself.

I agree that you deserve to be paid for the services that you supplied to the club, but I just wonder if the failure to pay is as a result of your actions
Trust the PA to spell his name wrong... MUST TRY HARDER.

I must say, the bullying against MCL by some of the Livi fans (not that he is losing the fight) is disgusting. He is owed money by the club and is well within his rights to tell his story to the paper. A lot of people can't accept that he's giving the club bad publicity which it most rightly deserves.

you will find I actually agreed he deserves to be paid for the service he has provided

And I have simply asked him some questions regarding information that I had been advised of, at no time did I say he was not right for going to the papers, after all he needs to make money some how. Question would be if I was a livi fan and I was owed money by the club, would I contact the papers and sell my story, I am not so sure I would, I know of a few other livi fans also owed money but have they sold there story to the papers ? Think not but MCL is entitled to do what he thinks is the best for the club he supports and is due money from

I will go on record once again as stating MCL should be paid for any services he has provided to livingston football club as should anyone else, but maybe there are other factors to why the payment was with held hence the questions that were asked

Have to say you really should learn to read all the posts before posting

Edited by lividihard

Guest el bawbag
Greenock being hit by a meteor shower?

yeah that would work on 2 levels: nice wee light show, scotland's expenditure on benefits dramatically reduced

you will find I actually agreed he deserves to be paid for the service he has provided

And I have simply asked him some questions regarding information that I had been advised of, at no time did I say he was not right for going to the papers, after all he needs to make money some how. Question would be if I was a livi fan and I was owed money by the club, would I contact the papers and sell my story, I am not so sure I would, I know of a few other livi fans also owed money but have they sold there story to the papers ? Think not but MCL is entitled to do what he thinks is the best for the club he supports and is due money from

I will go on record once again as stating MCL should be paid for any services he has provided to livingston football club as should anyone else, but maybe there are other factors to why the payment was with held hence the questions that were asked

Have to say you really should learn to read all the posts before posting

If you'd been owed money for months, been told by the club that they were looking into it only for the club to go into the press and say that they have no problem with creditors, then ignore you when you tried to contact them and deny all knowledge of you in the press, what other options would you have?

livingston's owners have been urged to come clean on the extent of the cash crisis.creditors have condemned the italians for saying there is no money worries when their payment requests have been stonewalled for months. Former owner Peare Flynn posted a summons at the court of session yesterday and claims he is due £300,000. local electrician charlie waugh also claims he is due £5,000 and many other firms are also claiming money due.

This is from thursdays record very worrying times ahead for livi looks like their going to be the next gretna.

Edited by jimmydfc1893

If you'd been owed money for months, been told by the club that they were looking into it only for the club to go into the press and say that they have no problem with creditors, then ignore you when you tried to contact them and deny all knowledge of you in the press, what other options would you have?

True.

I would like to point out again that I didn't go to the press, they contacted me as they have contacted others now who are willing to put their side of the story.

Guest el bawbag
Former owner Peare Flynn posted a summons at the court of session yeasterday and claims he is due £300,000.

He can f**k off...hope he gets some sort of horrible STD <_<

shut up ya fanny MCL was being a fud to Forza Livi - who was only replying to a dee fan - and may i say if you are livijames from livilions.co.uk then your a bit of a trumpet yourself.

I wasn't refering to that one post. There has been an air of ganging up on MCL on here and on LiviLions which has been completely uncalled for. Remember he is a Livi fan caught up in all of this. A lot of supporters would like to believe that we are o.k and the mean, old press are simply picking on poor Livi (I give you the deluded LiviForever). A few people who have stood up against that theory have been met with discontent.

I'll be happier as a trumpet than I would being a brainless sheep of a fan. I stand up against the obvious flaws in the team a lot and still get ridiculed for my troubles from the fan-boys. As I said though, better than not having an opinion and simply going with the norm stupidly.

Unfortunately for you, there are two different types of trumpets. The trumpets who you disagree with or the trumpets who are general idiots. Read over your post and decide which one you are.

Edit:- And apologies to MCL about me saying you went to the press.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Ok i fucking hate meadowbank and would love to see the end of another franchise club but i think the whole of Scottish football is fucked and quite frankly i do not trust any board of directors in the 1rst division (especially our own) to run a club correctly. Sad days for the game :(