Livingston - all the threads merged

From Livilions.

Posted by LLD.

As above - Carling Bar has bottles but no draft beer today.

Draft beer on sale in Almondvale Suite.

Reply by CDE

Hardly the club's fault I'd say. Been bigger things to worry about lately.

Fcuking hilarious. :lol::lol: Who would be to blame for this one then?

All the Livi comments about how East Stirling should be happy (in fact, you'd think they should be grateful going by some comments!!) to re-arrange the game for the international weekend have missed something rather obvious. Unlike the giants of Livingston, East Stirling are still in the Alba Challenge Cup (and have an eminently winnable R2 tie v Annan)... and the R3 games are on the international weekend. There are no other free weekends, unless a cup replay etc. produces one.

Personally, I'd not reschedule the game at all... but instead award if 3-0 to East Stirling and force Livi to compensate them under Rule 28. If it is rescheduled, it will likely have to be on a midweek.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Livi are a bloody waste of time anyways... shite stadium.. shite history (bought the leagues) and a shit number of fans.

tired-yawn.jpg

All the Livi comments about how East Stirling should be happy (in fact, you'd think they should be grateful going by some comments!!) to re-arrange the game for the international weekend have missed something rather obvious. Unlike the giants of Livingston, East Stirling are still in the Alba Challenge Cup (and have an eminently winnable R2 tie v Annan)... and the R3 games are on the international weekend. There are no other free weekends, unless a cup replay etc. produces one.

Personally, I'd not reschedule the game at all... but instead award if 3-0 to East Stirling and force Livi to compensate them under Rule 28. If it is rescheduled, it will likely have to be on a midweek.

It could be the case that we could play them on a CIS Cup date instead considering we have both been knocked out of that.

So you now agree that greed, or at the very least self interest, is the reason this week's fixture went ahead whilst last week's was scratched?

No. I don't agree with the greed part or self interest, but I'm hardly going to be able to convince you of that anyway, they were fully intending to scratch this game today, you have to remember it was McGruther that was in charge for last weeks non game & there was no way he would give in to please the supporters & he was adament that we remained a first division side until the appeal was heard, but this week it was the consortium making the decisions & due to the appeal failing & the impact on the league & supporters they had to accept we are a third division side now & play the game.

I know this does not in any way make up for last week & I have already stated how strongly I feel about that, if it had happened again this week I would have walked away for good.

...Until we are holding our 25 year celebrations, where all our ex chairman shall have to be paraded in front of the crowd.

And if todays attendance is anything to go by , There will be more of them on the pitch than there will be fans in the stands.. :lol:

Murray Davidson is fucking ace... :D I told them this last week.. Now I think they believe me

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=10648

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton