Livingston - all the threads merged

I don't think his first post would even make it on screen! :lol: It would be a good laugh though! :D

The other opposition posters are fly & build up gradually to the fights, vikingTON would rush in all guns blazing! :lol:

I'd expect a gradual tactical posting pattern from VT, building up to an epic post which would probably be deleted in 4 minutes

Going by this post on Livilions it appears some fans might be asking difficult questions at the meet the board swaree tomorrow night.

One board member will merely respond by repeating the word "rubbish" to every awkward question

Going by this post on Livilions it appears some fans might be asking difficult questions at the meet the board swaree tomorrow night.

Some hard questions needing asked of the new board methinks.

As it's inevitable that we'll incur potentially large losses this season due to having a pool of full time paid players and other current outgoings, will the board be taking these losses on the chin personally or will their costs be put through the books as loans and thus placing the club immediately into debt, again?

Yeah, posted by a proven liar and board member of the "Trust"

I'm willing to bet the questions from the floor will have been pre-arranged and answers worked out beforehand and the same person will then post on LL that the new board are to be trusted as they answered all the tricky questions. :rolleyes:

Yeah, posted by a proven liar and board member of the "Trust"

I'm willing to bet the questions from the floor will have been pre-arranged and answers worked out beforehand and the same person will then post on LL that the new board are to be trusted as they answered all the tricky questions. :rolleyes:

Are you "the ultimate Livi fan" attending this meeting?

Basically. While Brown McMaster simply "lets the shares rest in my account" :lol: , Rankine went a bit further - and put his shares in the name of his niece (or granddaughter...?) - who was something ridiculous like 12 years old at the time. And is probably a fan of Hannah Montana, not Div 2 footie.

He should be lauded for this. Scottish football needs to do everything it can to bring in the "fans of the future", including transferring controlling stakes in clubs to them.

Stuart

Make sure you capture ALL of the Saints goals. If your lucky , you might even get a picture of me :D Will you be behind a goal or pitch side???

Pitch side behind the goal :P

I sat behind the Hibs goal for the first half on Saturday but what a waste of time that was ! You should have won the game in the first 20 minutes but Hibs took the chance against the run of play and that was that.

If you really want your pic taken drop me a pm and we'll arrange it :D