Livingston - all the threads merged

Livi and brown envelopes in the same sentence, who would have thunk it eh?

The press asked the council for a quote but them that knew were rumoured to be on an expensive foreign holiday. :lol::lol:

Edited by AND180Y

Livi and brown envelopes in the same sentence, who would have thunk it eh?

The press asked the council for a quote but them that knew were rumoured to be on an expensive foreign holiday fact finding junket. :lol::lol:

Fixed it for you :D

Well done shire. I believe the points deduction will be discussed at next SFL monthly meeting. Any supporters who are concerned should email the SFL.

info@scottishfootballleague.com

Hopefully we get an outcome soon

Yip, Shire getting a 15 points deduction for refusing to play Livi on the rescheduled game. :lol:

Good on East Stirling...

Yep...except they've also got it wrong on their website ;)

Just for clarity:

Postponement: league/police/SFA say so; i.e. it's an officially-sanctioned unplaying of the game

What livi did: f**k you, we won't play

Edited by Sir Calum Melville

From LiviLions:

"The Shire were supportive of Livi so lets not be too critical of their stance. Dont forget they lost out financially due to the game being off through no fault of their own. The SFL should cough up and make good their loss but we know that wont happen."

Yes, because it's the SFL's fault that Livingston refused to play the match.

Edited by qpsnapper

From LiviLions:

"The Shire were supportive of Livi so lets not be too critical of their stance. Dont forget they lost out financially due to the game being off through no fault of their own. The SFL should cough up and make good their loss but we know that wont happen."

Yes, because it's the SFL's fault that Livingston refused to play the match.

:o

That's beyond parody, surely? :huh:

They have less of a leg to stand on in their refusal than we did, in my opinion. We were quite entitled to not play the game until the SFL decided to go against what they had originally said in regards to the appeal. This is verging on blackmail to give them the points/get us deducted points.

EdinburghLivi's clearly found a hardcore crack dealer.

P&B is the only depressant I need. <_<

Really, i find this thread fucking hilarious, the amount of Livi kicking from supposed moraly upstanding posters showing mock rage, it was fine to start with from genuine posters but now it's turned into a parody of mock rage especially when Dundee fans come on, how fucked up is that when fans of a club that screwed their community for millions come on here and have a go at Livi, because we've done it one more time than them it gives them the right to hold the moral highground. :lol:

:o

That's beyond parody, surely? :huh:

Twisted logic of the highest order :lol:

The new board should be glad it looks like there will be no points deduction so offer to make up the money lost from the original game.

I don't know why they've made it a Wednesday anyway when there are some free Saturdays with both teams out of the cups.

I don't know why they've made it a Wednesday anyway when there are some free Saturdays with both teams out of the cups.

The only Saturdays left without a scheduled league fixture are set aside for the second and third round of the Scottish Cup, it had to be a midweek date (unless both clubs get knocked out of the Scottish in the second round).