Livingston - all the threads merged

:rolleyes: You plucked the figure out of thin air.

No, I didn't, as you'll soon see. The Record are planing a publication in the next week or so. Major development at Almondvale. Anyway, how much do you reckon Livi are losing this season in an attempt to chase glory again?

They are not going bust AGAIN are they..Surely notohmy.gif It's different this time aint it?? Only spend what they take, no sugar Daddies paying (or not) the bills and no underhand behaviour.. All honest out in the open business was what they said wasn't it..No more black hole for money to be spunked into..No new creditors waiting for their cash...A good and decent family club run on simple business ethics.......

Cannae possibly be losing £50,000 a month can they???

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Hmm... £50000 x12= £600000. But Muggy said it was £400000, how can that be wrong!? How can any of you be wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!???!??? rolleyes.gif

I think Muggys figures are up to Feb when the report will come out which is 8 months since the wide boys took over..Hence the £400,000..( 8 x £50,000 = £400,000) I hope that's cleared that up for you ELwink.gif

I think Muggys figures are up to Feb when the report will come out which is 8 months since the wide boys took over..Hence the £400,000..( 8 x £50,000 = £400,000) I hope that's cleared that up for you ELwink.gif

Exactly Jim. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad this overt corruption of football is taking heed forcing people to become aware. This can't be allowed to go on.

Edited by Classy JL

Now, please be gentle with me, I haven't really followed the Livi situation since the summer, so I'm not on a fishing trip or anything like that, just wondering.

As has been said, there is no way that any team can pay for a full time (first division) squad in the third with attendances and such like, So are livi carrying on as normal with a benefactor(s) picking up the, what must be horrendous, bill?

Are you not a tad worrying that you're using the same business model as Gretna and that this summer will bring the same uncertainty as the previous?