Livingston - all the threads merged

You know you want to, it'll help the trust out too, i know how much you'd like to do that.

A few people on the "Trust" board would need to step down before I put any money in, starting with the ones that told bare-faced lies about me. <_<

A few people on the "Trust" board would need to step down before I put any money in, starting with the ones that told bare-faced lies about me. dry.gif

Which one of these idiots claimed there was a photo of you in a car with Massone?

Was it ever posted?

:rolleyes:

Which one of these idiots claimed there was a photo of you in a car with Massone?

Was it ever posted?

:rolleyes:

There were four of them, three of which are still on the board.

No, it was impossible to post as it didn't exist. My £1,000 is safe :)

• 2 months later...

I hear the Bollan & Paterson employment tribunal loss has added another 6 figures to the director's loans to the club.

Apparently the board were desperate to settle out of court rather than have some of the details available for reporting to the public :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting entry in the Edinburgh Gazette today.

Link

Publication Date: Friday, 7 September 2012

Notice Code: 2450

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

PRES DEC LTD

On 20 August 2012, a petition was presented to Livingston Sheriff Court by the Advocate General for Scotland for and on behalf of the Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs craving the Court inter alia to order that Pres Dec Ltd, Forth View House, 21 Oakbank Park Way, Mid Calder, Livingston EH53 0TH (registered office) be wound up by the Court and to appoint a liquidator. All parties claiming an interest must lodge Answers with Livingston Sheriff Court, The Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston within 8 days of intimation, service and advertisement.

A Hughes, Officer of Revenue & Customs

HM Revenue & Customs, Debt Management & Banking, Enforcement & Insolvency, 20 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh.

for Petitioner

Reference: 1058871/JMU

Why do you slate Livi so much yet call yourself MCL and have a livi top (old one) as your avatar

I don't like the new top.

Got to laugh at all the Livi fans who were going to hold the new board to account to ensure we wouldn't go into admin for a third time...

The board have now got loans to the club in the region of £2m and the Chief Exec's business has been liquidated yet alarm bells are not ringing.