Livingston - all the threads merged

Bet the p***k will win it and we will go bust.

Wonder how long it will all take until hear result

Wouldn't the money raised from the fire sale of Scrougall and Donaldson be enough to cover the costs if he won. Sure I read he was after £300k didn't you sell both players for £150k?

Wouldn't the money raised from the fire sale of Scrougall and Donaldson be enough to cover the costs if he won. Sure I read he was after £300k didn't you sell both players for £150k?

Surely you don't think any of that is left?

But if court says Nixon is due his money why wouldn't the other wealthy directors in extremis fund the repayment? Surely that is the lesser of two evils given how much they have invested in the club and the disaster that another administration would be for Livvy and potentially for them as existing investors

It was a platitude that the directors had no intention of adhering to, and the feeble supporter base lack the brains and nous to hold them to it.

The franchise model haemorrhages money. "Livingston" and "MK Dons" are proof positive of this and the sooner they disappear for good, the better. "Livingston" only exist, still, because they have the ear of important cooncillors, and the old SFL lacked the bottle to do what should have been done last time- throw them out the league. I doubt there will be such delicate feelings if it comes to yet another insolvency event this time around..

would be quite a moment if one of the latest round of disgruntled former "white knights" actually drives the club to the wall.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

It was a platitude that the directors had no intention of adhering to, and the feeble supporter base lack the brains and nous to hold them to it.

The franchise model haemorrhages money. "Livingston" and "MK Dons" are proof positive of this and the sooner they disappear for good, the better. "Livingston" only exist, still, because they have the ear of important cooncillors, and the old SFL lacked the bottle to do what should have been done last time- throw them out the league. I doubt there will be such delicate feelings if it comes to yet another insolvency event this time around..

would be quite a moment if one of the latest round of disgruntled former "white knights" actually drives the club to the wall.

Away and run yer nob end up against a roughcast wall ya p***k.

Probably not. What ever happened to the "spend 99p of every £1 earned" that lasted long. Livingston just seem to be a smaller version of the current Rangers when it comes to finances.

The slim chance the board would actually get near to doing that went right out the window when the SFL papped us down into the 3rd with us having players on contracts for the 1st div, and the board paying back dated wages to staff that Massone hadn't paid.

This could drag on for months so I wouldn't get your hopes up of us going bust will save Cowden.