Livingston - all the threads merged

Just heard Mr Nixon got refused entry to the supporters club AGM at the stadium today by Mr Rankine.

Apparently he's banned from the ground and the Stadium...

I wonder why Mr Nixon thinks the Livi Trust would be interested in him

Interesting

I suppose if he's a member he's entitled to go to their AGM.

Only if it's not held at the club as he's banned from entering

Ah, but is he though? If he's legally barred, and he knew in advance, then why would he show up? Also, his "ban" doesn't seem to stretch to Saturdays seeing as he's been at, at the very least, the last few home games. And what would happen if he was invited to a birthday party or some other social event? Would he be "banned" then?

It would be pretty tragic if the Trust were to start looking at having events outwith the stadium, especially seeing as some of their members do sterling work each match day to ensure the club can keep costs to a minimum. Turnstiles, half time draw tickets, the club shop, LiviTV - all done by Trust members.

Ah, but is he though? If he's legally barred, and he knew in advance, then why would he show up? Also, his "ban" doesn't seem to stretch to Saturdays seeing as he's been at, at the very least, the last few home games. And what would happen if he was invited to a birthday party or some other social event? Would he be "banned" then?

It would be pretty tragic if the Trust were to start looking at having events outwith the stadium, especially seeing as some of their members do sterling work each match day to ensure the club can keep costs to a minimum. Turnstiles, half time draw tickets, the club shop, LiviTV - all done by Trust members.

I don't know the ins and outs you would need to ask the club

Lol, must be pissed at us beating them 3 times this season. We should get Cherie Blair then, her hubby can claim Nixon has weapons of mass destruction in his house so we can launch an invasion then get him strung up by Livi fans.

seemingly a member of livi back room staff has seen Nixon's weapon of mass destruction!!!!

seemingly a member of livi back room staff has seen Nixon's weapon of mass destruction!!!!

I had heard that story too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Livingston 5, owners of Livi, have had their credit limit lowered and their risk score went up.

So what happened at the AGM? Did enough people turn up this time? There's no news anywhere of the meeting.

Still no fan on the board and the 4 "Trust" board members that were supposed to form some sort of committee haven't been picked. I hear that there is a bit of real animosity towards Neil Rankine from the "Trust" too. There's a real possibility they will withdraw the matchday volunteers for one of the home games coming up as a protest.

I had heard that story too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Livingston 5, owners of Livi, have had their credit limit lowered and their risk score went up.

So what happened at the AGM? Did enough people turn up this time? There's no news anywhere of the meeting.

Still no fan on the board and the 4 "Trust" board members that were supposed to form some sort of committee haven't been picked. I hear that there is a bit of real animosity towards Neil Rankine from the "Trust" too. There's a real possibility they will withdraw the matchday volunteers for one of the home games coming up as a protest.

Not likely - its no surprise there's not a lot of love for Rankin from the trust but likewise there seems to be a dislike for Nixon and his lackie

Unfortunately they're caught between a rock and a hard place - they want the club to survive - I'm not so sure of Nixon's agenda - or Rankin for that matter.

McDougall (and wilson) seems to be the only guy coming out of this with any dignity as far as I'm concerned.