Livingston - all the threads merged

There was always the story about tthe East Fife shares going around, think it was actually his girlfriend's daughter not his niece.

But had never know about him still having shares in Dumbarton I just thought he had been bought out there.

Edited by cowdenbeath

From what I understand Nixon's the one who's grassed to the SFA. Surprised that it's taken this long for the SFA to get involved though considering it was pretty common knowledge that he had involvement elsewhere.

From what I understand Nixon's the one who's grassed to the SFA. Surprised that it's taken this long for the SFA to get involved though considering it was pretty common knowledge that he had involvement elsewhere.

Was wondering that myself, seemed coincidental it is just coming out now.

Now why on earth would he do that??!??! ;)

Edited by mozam76

No-one knows as this is the first time this has happened I think.

Craig Whyte was found to be not a fit & proper person so was banned from Scottish Football. I guess the same could happen to Rankine which could have implications for the 3 clubs when his money goes.

As for Livi, the SFA will make up the punishment on the hoof as usual when there's no precedent. It could be a points deduction, relegation again (although that would cause the league problems as the season will be started) or kicked out altogether to the Lowland League. My guess would be points deduction ensuring a relegation with a hefty fine.

There was always the story about tthe East Fife shares going around, think it was actually his girlfriend's daughter not his niece.

But had never know about him still having shares in Dumbarton I just thought he had been bought out there.

I thought the same but when it was mentioned at the weekend a couple of the other guys "in the know" just laughed. Apparently he still has shares with us, he's not the majority shareholder but he has shares.

So Hearts get away with not paying their wages for years and we're hit with an embargo over a dispute over unpaid wages from several years ago. I get the feeling that with this and the Neil Rankine complaint, we are getting targeted.

I see the wording in that piece is "failing to properly pay a player".

Could it be that Dorado has been getting any money he's due in instalments (however small), and the club have fallen behind on that?

Edited by mozam76

I see the wording in that piece is "failing to properly pay a player".

Could it be that Dorado has been getting any money he's due in instalments (however small), and the club have fallen behind on that?

Wasn't the Dorado case under Flynn and hence before Massone and administration?