Livingston - all the threads merged

Changes happening at Livingston 5 Ltd this week.

APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR ANDREW GEMMELL

APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR GORDON MCDOUGALL

Not even heard of Gemmell, partly shame if McDougall is leaving.

Proof , if you can that you are in the know.

Changes happening at Livingston 5 Ltd this week.

APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR ANDREW GEMMELL

APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR GORDON MCDOUGALL

By terminated I take it they were forced out. If Rankine hasn't any influence at Livi other than as an unpaid consultant handing out advice, who's doing all the clearing out of the directors?

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Not even heard of Gemmell, partly shame if McDougall is leaving.

Proof , if you can that you are in the know.

Andy Gemmell is monkey Butler to the likes of Rankine and Barr. He gets drafted in to spy on their behalf. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

By terminated I take it they were forced out. If Rankine hasn't any influence at Livi other than as an unpaid consultant handing out advice, who's doing all the clearing out of the directors?

I imagine that MCL has just picked this up from Companies House. Appointment Terminated just means that they have filed the necessary forms to terminate their directorship. Does not indicated in any way whether they did so of their own will or whether they were required to so do by one of the shareholders.

Does this mean that Gordon McDougall is no longer director of Livingston Football Club - I can't quite remember if Livingston 5 is just the company that holds the shares in Livi FC (rather than being the club itself).

McDougall has no shares and isn't a director of Livingston 5 Ltd, the company that owns Livingston FC. This could be an attempt to oust him as Chairman of LFC.

The makeup of Livingston 5 Ltd is now:

Neil Rankine 50%

Carolyn Sumner 20%

Ged Nixon 20%

Robert Wilson 10%

Edited by MCL

I imagine that MCL has just picked this up from Companies House. Appointment Terminated just means that they have filed the necessary forms to terminate their directorship. Does not indicated in any way whether they did so of their own will or whether they were required to so do by one of the shareholders.

Does this mean that Gordon McDougall is no longer director of Livingston Football Club - I can't quite remember if Livingston 5 is just the company that holds the shares in Livi FC (rather than being the club itself).

Livingston 5 Ltd are the majority shareholder in Livingston FC. There are other shareholders in LFC but they are pretty much worthless in the running of the club.

McDougall has no shares and isn't a director of Livingston 5 Ltd, the company that owns Livingston FC. This could be an attempt to oust him as Chairman of LFC.

The makeup of Livingston 5 Ltd is now:

Neil Rankine 50%

Carolyn Sumner 20%

Ged Nixon 20%

Robert Wilson 10%

Who has gained from McDougall's shares?

McDougall is still here so not sure exactly what has been terminated, if anything?

His directorship of the holding company.

He now has no shares or position in Livingston 5 Ltd. He is chairman of Livi at the moment but could be removed quite easily.

As I see it it's auld news at Rankine and Sumner were engaged and I have also heard that Rankine is off the books of Livi 5.....

Looks like there's more to come on this one.

What a soap opera..

Can any one confirm this please

The breakdown of Livingston 5 Ltd that is a few posts up from here was as of last week. If Neilyboy is off the books then it hasn't registered with Companies House yet.

The breakdown of Livingston 5 Ltd that is a few posts up from here was as of last week. If Neilyboy is off the books then it hasn't registered with Companies House yet.

It wouldn't though. Shareholdings are only updated at Companies House annually. Livingston 5 updated their information on an annual return on 27th July and isn't due to do so again until the end of July 2015. Director changes are notified to Companies House as they happen but shareholding changes are not (and the breakdown on Companies House is as of 27th July, not as of last week, though it was only lodged last week - they get a month to complete an annual return).

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Just a reminder: SFA hearing this Wednesday,

When I saw this thread back up to the top of the board I was thinking ffs what now. About the only time we see this thread making an appearance is for some twat at Livi making a pigs ear of things.

Is the hearing on Rankine's alleged involvement with other clubs?