Livingston - all the threads merged

Your a deluded arse.

I would rather drill my own eyes out than be associated to NR....

He's as bad as the bankrupt GN and about as bad as the rest of them.

I have not been to a Livi game since these Livi 5 clowns took over.

What a statement

Your having a fecking giraffe

Why did you delete your post from last night, out of interest?

Edited by mozam76

Our game against Livingston 2 weeks tomorrow has been moved to a 5.30 KO and live on BBC alba.

Hope to feck we're better than our last tv game against Hearts. Was bad enough we were shite, it was on Alba and then sportscene for everyone to see how shite we were.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Can't be arsed reading all this in great detail but getting the gist... Are Livi supposedly in trouble again?

Also how is Declan Gallagher getting on? Noticed a debut goal but last time I checked he wasn't starting.

When are we not in trouble.

Rankine and Nixon fighting over dosh and the club is getting the flak from the authorities as they grass one another up on each others dodgyness.

Gallagher was our best player till he injured himself "falling down the stairs in his house". Big miss for us and isn't expected back until December.

How bad are we talking here? Admin, liquidation? Part time etc?

Gallagher is SPL standard IMO. Seems to have off field issues though. Is there dubiety over the stairs story? Potentially related to court case?

I'm sure I read somewhere Gallagher's injury may be down to him taking part in fives with his mates. Can't remember if I saw it on here or one of the Livi forums, I could be talking shite.

I'm sure I read somewhere Gallagher's injury may be down to him taking part in fives with his mates. Can't remember if I saw it on here or one of the Livi forums, I could be talking shite.

He "allegedly" posted something on Snapgram or whatever it's fucking called, regarding playing fives with his mates. The following day he posted something along the lines of "worst day ever", and the posting about fives was deleted. The following day was also the day his injury was assessed.

This all came from an ex Livi player.