Livingston - all the threads merged

Butcher did neither at Hibs, football was dire to watch and they got relegated through the play offs

If McGlynn did walk and we got another manager in then obv the main goal would be to get us up into 9th then 8th but after that we'd be wanting entertaining football played, not 10 men behind the ball and the odd boot up the park to a lone striker,

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying we should take Butcher, it could be a disaster. I just don't think we should discount him because the football is honking.

Have you not still got an ongoing court case as well?

I think we're still being investigated at the moment.

I do have a question about this though, are Alloa and Dumbarton facing any punishment for what's going on? Or does Rankine not being involved with the clubs in an official capacity mean that there's no wrong doing on their part?

I do have a question about this though, are Alloa and Dumbarton facing any punishment for what's going on? Or does Rankine not being involved with the clubs in an official capacity mean that there's no wrong doing on their part?

I don't think anyone really knows for sure, this one has dragged on a while though. It would be the ultimate Christmas present for Cowdenbeath though if all of these clubs got punished.

East Fife and Dumbarton, Rankines is still owed money from the sale of Dumbarton and denies having any ties to EF, despite the vid showing him answering the door to reporters at the woman who has shares at EF. Said he has an office in her house and advised her on buying shares but has nothing to do with them.

Think it's just Livi they're investigating, don't seem interested in the other clubs despite him allegedly being involved at both before his interests in Livi. Nixon brought it to their attention to get at Rankine right enough, and the club will be hit with any penalties due to these two arseholes.