Livingston - all the threads merged

What's everyone's favourite Livi moment?

Mine was Noel Hunt relegating them by punching the ball into the net at EEP #scenes

Not even the best Livi v Pars moment. Ludovic Roy aff the pus and in was better.

Against Dunfermline? Would have to be Griffiths double pirouette and sticking the ball through their keepers legs to win at EEP. Then followed by a Pars fan giving me the evil eye outside the stadium because I laughed at him having a rant about how much he hated Livi. Oh and Hassan Kachloul coming on as sub for his first Livi game and scoring from a free kick with his first kick at the ball.

Got tons better than that though in our short history of highs and lows. Archie's overhead kick to beat Rangers 2-1 was sweet.

The Sturm Graz win. The 4-3 win over Caley where we took off Bingo at HT and hung on by our toenails to win the game.

Avoiding relegation twice on the last day, against Dundee in the SPL and last season between us, Cowdenbeath and Alloa.

Hippo's equaliser from a free kick against Sevco last season.

Last season winning the Petrofac Cup.

Again last season when we came from a goal down against Cowden in the run in to win 2-1, that was the game we kicked on from to avoid the play offs and relegation spot.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Mine was Noel Hunt relegating them by punching the ball into the net at EEP #scenes

My one was the official opening of Almondvale (it was the 2nd game there) and Cowden scored a 94th minute winner. 1st team to win a game there.

Against Dunfermline? Would have to be Griffiths double pirouette and sticking the ball through their keepers legs to win at EEP. Then followed by a Pars fan giving me the evil eye outside the stadium because I laughed at him having a rant about how much he hated Livi. Oh and Hassan Kachloul coming on as sub for his first Livi game and scoring from a free kick with his first kick at the ball.

Got tons better than that though in our short history of highs and lows. Archie's overhead kick to beat Rangers 2-1 was sweet.

The Sturm Graz win. The 4-3 win over Caley where we took off Bingo at HT and hung on by our toenails to win the game.

Avoiding relegation twice on the last day, against Dundee in the SPL and last season between us, Cowdenbeath and Alloa.

Hippo's equaliser from a free kick against Sevco last season.

Last season winning the Petrofac Cup.

Again last season when we came from a goal down against Cowden in the run in to win 2-1, that was the game we kicked on from to avoid the play offs and relegation spot.

e

A livvy fan who thinks they have a history ! Hilarious.

Still, he can get the job of writing the epitaph.

Jason Talbot getting skinned, and then beaten for pace right infront of the Sons fans, by none other than Mr Colin John Nish.

What is it with Scottish football fans? Our success is difficult for them to take.

Maybe because it doesn't count when you have cheated your way to it.

Your brief appearance in Scottish football will soon be forgotten.

If Talbot's in the same postcode as you no wonder you find an extra gear in the afterburners.

Only 5"8 guy in the world who could probably reach Nish's heed with his foot.

Looking forward to hearing about him getting sent off this season, without having to worry about him ending one of our players seasons/careers/lives.

You mean the last manager who actually had us playing football worth watching?

Glad you enjoyed it, personally I'd rather watch paint dry that his tippy tappy going nowhere football that turned every player with a shred of talent into a robot. I'm sure the fans that were treated to the Dunfermline thumping thought it was fantastic. Give me Gary Bollan or even Mark Burchill any day of the week.

Glad you enjoyed it, personally I'd rather watch paint dry that his tippy tappy going nowhere football that turned every player with a shred of talent into a robot. I'm sure the fans that were treated to the Dunfermline thumping thought it was fantastic. Give me Gary Bollan or even Mark Burchill any day of the week.

That was probably the worst Livingston performance I've ever seen. Tbf, most of our worst performances since I started watching Livi in 1999 were under John Hughes. At best he was tactically poor and ridiculously stubborn. He had a group of very quick and technically sound players who should have been challenging for the title and by the look of things fined them whenever they ran with the ball. Any Livingston fan who rated him is off their nut. Our most exciting football over the last 10 years has come under Gary Bollan and Gareth Evans and to an extent Roberto Landi, but never John fucking Hughes.