Livingston - all the threads merged

I had heard the main bulk of their sponsorship contribution had been in services rather than cash, with electrical and energy saving 'stuff' being done within the stadium. This was always my belief. I'm now thinking I dreamt it

I had heard the main bulk of their sponsorship contribution had been in services rather than cash, with electrical and energy saving 'stuff' being done within the stadium. This was always my belief. I'm now thinking I dreamt it

As the stadium is council owned, that would only benefit the council.

McDoog no longer welcome at Livi Stadium after being banned by the new board.

He's still up as a director on the OS.

Yay, Declan Gallagher has signed today, awesome central defence this season in Gallagher and Gordon, fanfeckingtastic. Wonder if Faria wil be next as Burchill wanted another 2 players signed this week to complete his squad.

Yay, Declan Gallagher has signed today, awesome central defence this season in Gallagher and Gordon, fanfeckingtastic. Wonder if Faria wil be next as Burchill wanted another 2 players signed this week to complete his squad.

How long was he in the jail for then? Few month

Its in the Glasgow Herald this morning. The Livi site is usually a day behind the Day Late Ranger!!

Seems strange of Burchill to sign up a player that isn't in his plans but it is Livi I suppose.

Doubt his appeal will be heard this year, but he obv can't play if he loses and goes to jail. Was a stand out for us last season so on the playing side of things it is a great signing.

I was collecting the wee man from LYF training this morning and noticed Lee Miller training with the squad...Good signing??

He was on the subs bench against Clyde last week and meant to be as a favour to make up the numbers for that game. May well be again this week as we've a few injuries, some doubtful with injuries, and another still waiting on international clearance.

More needing a midfielder than striker though, we're already playing 3 of our strikers as attacking midfielders.

Its in the Glasgow Herald this morning. The Livi site is usually a day behind the Day Late Ranger!!

Perhaps the papers are behind with their story this time, McDougall was asked for his keys and told he wasn't welcome after the meeting before he went on STV news, but the next day his pic was back up on the OS as a director after being taken down. Not heard anymore on the matter since then other than the Trust offering to mediate between the two parties.

Doubt his appeal will be heard this year, but he obv can't play if he loses and goes to jail. Was a stand out for us last season so on the playing side of things it is a great signing.

Aye I don't doubt it is. My comment was more ridiculing the guy who came out and said that Gallagher was never in Burchill's plans and replacements were arranged, trying to make Livi sound like some sort of morally sound club that wouldn't dare employ someone who could go to jail.

Strange statement on the Livi website about re-signing Declan Gallagher - CLICK.

I'm all for rehabilitation and for letting people have a second chance and all that but to refer to the player as a "victim" after chibbing someone with a baseball bat seems pretty out of order.

Strange statement on the Livi website about re-signing Declan Gallagher - CLICK.

I'm all for rehabilitation and for letting people have a second chance and all that but to refer to the player as a "victim" after chibbing someone with a baseball bat seems pretty out of order.

Not quite sure how he is a "victim". If his appeal is ultimately successful, I could understand why the club might want to describe him thus, but it would seem somewhat premature at this stage.