Livingston - all the threads merged

Don't see the issue here he's hardly John Terry is he, and to be honest he isn't very good either. Livingston lost most of its back line and couldnt find /afford anyone else that late in the day so that's why he's been signed. No other team would touch him especially a 3 year jail term hanging over his head , would Livingston fans still feel the same if another club signed him I think not!

Personally I wouldn't be happy if it was my team more hassle than what it's worth. From an outsider looking in Livingston are looking like a team in turnmoil certainly off the park and to be honest I think there are going to be more troubles on the horizon as the season progressess

Don't see the issue here he's hardly John Terry is he, and to be honest he isn't very good either. Livingston lost most of its back line and couldnt find /afford anyone else that late in the day so that's why he's been signed. No other team would touch him especially a 3 year jail term hanging over his head , would Livingston fans still feel the same if another club signed him I think not!

Personally I wouldn't be happy if it was my team more hassle than what it's worth. From an outsider looking in Livingston are looking like a team in turnmoil certainly off the park and to be honest I think there are going to be more troubles on the horizon as the season progressess

Lolz, comedy gold post.

Is it true that livvy have been banned from signing any full time young players. Something to do with not having a U20 team ?

Nope. But we have been banned from hosting stock car races 10 mins after our matches finish. Seemingly it's a tad embarrassing.

Not quite, I think. It looks like an arrestment on the dependence of the action. All it amounts to is that £13K of any money that the SPFL owe Livingston is "frozen" until the main court action is resolved. Mr McDougall doesn't actually get his hands on it yet and nor do Livingston.