Livingston - all the threads merged

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Was this the same game Darren Cole was subjected to racist abuse?

I think that was the previous away game against you. I saw police having a word with them about that but don't think anyone was huckled from the ground that time. Dumbarton must be an attractive away day for a piss up with the train station being handy for travelling through.

Just now, Ayia Napa Daz said:

I think you ought to mind your own fucking business at football games and if someone shouts something you don't agree with then tough tits. We all support the same club after all.

Are you on a fishing trip Daz, so much wrong with this post it can only be a wind up.

Just now, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Unless it's racist or sectarian, but you don't get much of that at Livi games. Shouting "this is fucking pish" or the like is alright.

Ah right, yep fair enough then. We all get carried away at games, wouldn't think anyone would be bothered that much by the odd bout of tourette's during a game. You could even just tell them you've got fucking Tourette's and make them feel bad for digging you up on your swearing.:lol: