Livingston - all the threads merged

7 minutes ago, Trump said:

It’s maybe been stated elsewhere but any reason Sibbalds not been included recently? Believe he was down at the Leeds Rotherham game yesterday watching Will Vaulks.

Picked up an injury in the Betfred cup group.

6 hours ago, Livisteve72 said:

Really disappointing result yesterday, I did not feel the performance was good enough to go through to a quarter final stage of a cup. I thought Halkett Gallagher and Byrne were very good for us and Lawless done ok at times. We are crying out for some pace up front as that is seriously lacking. Saunders needs to be put on the bench as I don’t think his fitness levels are good. I had serious doubts about our keeper Kelly before he came back but he has been amazing since his return, not put a foot wrong and some of his saves today were phenomenal, here’s hoping he can keep this up. I’m really looking forward the game next week, we need to win I think.

Yous will. 3-0

5 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

While I don't think we have to win, we have to look at this as a great opportunity away to a team who were just thumped 4-0. A positive score draw could be a good result for us.

It's one of the teams we are realistically looking to get above to stay up, I don't think a draw is good enough but the main thing is not to lose to them. We're not likely to get wins against half the teams in this div so if we don't target wins against the ones we do have a chance against we're in big trouble.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Miller no longer your manager.

Hopkin to come back??

You would have to think the offer will be put out to him.

Very, very weird. Will have to wait for more information about whether he has resigned/been sacked etc.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

What an absolute joke outfit. Combined with that pitch you had better be sent packing straight back to the diddy league.

Going to hearts as a replacement for big Kyle is the rumour doing the rounds...