Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest StevenC
Possibly but my belief is, like Hearts, they move the money into a central account to pay out the salaries.

A creditor has arrested the £10,000 SFA advance payment which a source within the club had advised would sort immediate cashflow in december.

I put to you this, ahum, completely and utterly made up scenario that has in no way been confirmed in any shape way or form by anyone anywhere...

There's every possibility that the Italians never realised the above had happened until the transfers bounced first time round so thought...oh shit, we're gonna need to pull money from abroad. International transfer from Italy to Scotland on 29th which can take 3-5 days at the best of times could only have appeared in club accounts yesterday. Now they have set up transfers to player accounts for today and any that don't work will be paid in cash from the club account.

...I wonder how far wrong that is.

Edited by StevenC

:huh: If they have to put money in every month does not tell even an uneducated financial expert that the business is not viable!!!

every team bar celtic and st johnstone are running at a loss in Scottish football,some will survive but within 5 years at least 6 teams will cease to exist and i include my team and your team within these 6 teams.

every team bar celtic and st johnstone are running at a loss in Scottish football,some will survive but within 5 years at least 6 teams will cease to exist and i include my team and your team within these 6 teams.

Nonsense, a good few of the SPL teams are making profits.

Airdrie don't run at a loss that's why we have a rubbish budget

If Airdrie are full time, then they'll be making a loss.

we are, if it wasn't for the shirt sponsor, then aye, probably. but in JB we trust. he seems to be in control of the good ship broomfield, and all who sail in her. if he says we're on course for survival, then I, for one, have no reason to doubt him. he does run a tight ship, wrt to finances tho', so not much chance of seeing numerous new faces before feb 5th, for us.