Livingston - all the threads merged

Flynn's a theiving c**t!

He says he owned Livi money, when he was in charge.

Fuckin little dirty c**t

I take it you mean loaned, rather than 'owed'? Well, the courts seem to believe him. There must be some record of him pumping his cash into the club.

I take it you mean loaned, rather than 'owed'? Well, the courts seem to believe him. There must be some record of him pumping his cash into the club.

There's no way Livi could have survived without Pearse putting his own money into the club. This would certainly be done as a Director's Loan.

He sold an asset - closing the Nitespot for a fee - and had it written into legal documents that the money would be paid to him as part of his loan.

I know from personal experience that Mr Massone tells lies and he doesn't come across as being a very good lawyer either.

All this business about buying the stadium is pie-in-the-sky.

The only thing that rings true is that he is going alone without any other investors. All the others seem to have cleared off including Davie Hay's son-in-law Thomasso Angelini, who has disappeared off the official website's listing of board members. I know he wasn't a director due to being an agent but he was definitely on there as a consultant.

I'm not sure why the board feel the need at this time to own the whole stadium, but would they be allowed to buy it if they are still embroiled in numerous court cases, most of which seem to be based on non payment of bills?

All the others seem to have cleared off including Davie Hay's son-in-law Thomasso Angelini

Hmmm, I wonder how long Davie will hang about then. Is he usually present at matches in his roll of football consultant. I'd imagine the signings of Quinn and McParland (any others?) were largely down to him while the foreign lads who, I think it's safe to say, have been flops were brought to the club by Massone or Landi.

I'd hate to see the state the playing staff would get into if he left, too, although, admittedly, I know little of Hegarty's eye for a player.