Livingston - all the threads merged

All that said, if a fans' consortium, possibly the Supporters trust took control they'd have my full backing. Though their level would be at least SF2 IMO.

Beacuse 100 years of history would suddenly appear? Because Meadowbank Thistle would suddenly re-appear in the leagues?

I don't get it. Do enlighten me.

Edited by Livi 293

That is a fair point. There is no pyramid in Scotland .

...but they don't have a support of more than one generation and very little history.

Livi do have a history, albeit short, which they've managed to cram pretty much the same, and some occasions more, as the majority of 100 year + clubs.

Doesn't make it right what happened to Meadowbank, but again it's part of they're history........

Edited by Lambo1885

if a fans' consortium, possibly the Supporters trust took control they'd have my full backing.

Nobody has heard a thing from the Livi supporters trust ever since Massone put the squeeze on them at a fans forum in December.  :unsure:

f**k.In.Hell

Do you guys notget bored of saying the same shite all the time?

The Papers will put our name into anything. Im suprised they didnt put us in the same column as Barack Obama fs!

You lot should get a fuckin life, your boring

f**k.In.Hell

Do you guys notget bored of saying the same shite all the time?

The Papers will put our name into anything. Im suprised they didnt put us in the same column as Barack Obama fs!

You lot should get a fuckin life, your boring

Why is this????

It directly effects us all you dipshit. If Livi go bust, it fucks the whole league up..

And are you saying this is not happening and that the Media are making it up??? Are you saying the players have been paid on time??

Are you saying all is okay with Livi??? Are you saying all the people who are said to be taking court action over unpaid bills are actually a figment of the presses wild imagination????

Are you fucking stupid???

Don't bother answering that last question. We already know the answer to that

Get out of DENIAL and start thinking of ways to save your fucking football club...

TWAT.........................................

Get out of DENIAL and start thinking of ways to save your fucking football club...

TWAT.........................................

They've had years to do it and how many of them have bothered. A couple of dozen?

f**k 'em.

Just ignore it and it will go away right ?

can massone not be brought in front the beaks at the SFL and asked where the early release money went?

that, IMO, should have been ring-fenced to make sure the wages were covered, at least. given the previous problems. but obviously angelo must have had other things to do with it.

can massone not be brought in front the beaks at the SFL and asked where the early release money went?

that, IMO, should have been ring-fenced to make sure the wages were covered, at least. given the previous problems. but obviously angelo must have had other things to do with it.

Angelo never got it, the (ex) magazine printers arrested it.

That is a very good point! If they have been late 5 months in a row with wages then the SFL should not have released money early without certain caveats. Doubt it though!

I think the people moaning about the fans in denial need a bit of perspective. Of course it's not nice to see your football club in pain and when you are ignorant, through no fault of your own, you'll always look to the most pleasant option even if it is unbelievable. These fans just want to support their club and because of their lack of "knowledge" about the situation, they will continue to do that. They shouldn't be the ones you are slagging off, you should be slagging off the board.

I know Massone & co. are chancers now, but I did go along with a lot of their shite at the time when I wasn't really sure about what was happening. At that point, you can only piece together an idea about what is happening from newspapers and the club itself. Even if it is unrealistic, the positive news (e.g the debt will be cleared by June) will seem the most appealing.

Once again, these guys shouldn't be the ones getting slagged off. They're simply being loyal to the club through ignorance and lack of knowledge.

I think the people moaning about the fans in denial need a bit of perspective. Of course it's not nice to see your football club in pain and when you are ignorant, through no fault of your own, you'll always look to the most pleasant option even if it is unbelievable. These fans just want to support their club and because of their lack of "knowledge" about the situation, they will continue to do that. They shouldn't be the ones you are slagging off, you should be slagging off the board.

I know Massone & co. are chancers now, but I did go along with a lot of their shite at the time when I wasn't really sure about what was happening. At that point, you can only piece together an idea about what is happening from newspapers and the club itself. Even if it is unrealistic, the positive news (e.g the debt will be cleared by June) will seem the most appealing.

Once again, these guys shouldn't be the ones getting slagged off. They're simply being loyal to the club through ignorance and lack of knowledge.

That's all very well - but to be THAT ignorant about the situation after all this time is fucking staggering.

He does not need to appear in front of the SFL for them to know what happened to that money. Livi never got it as a creditor has it arrested in the hands of the SFL.

Just been on the STV news that Livi players may strike. Not looking good.

Livi must now be in breach of players contracts, I wonder if the players can now just walk away or if they would need to go to court to have the contracts annuled?