Livingston - all the threads merged

Perhaps sowing the teeth of the Hydra alongside? "And we Livi vow to turn bills into ploughshares".

What does the bloodthirsty passage of time not leech away

Massone's generation, worse than Pierce Flynn

Has given birth to Rankine, worse yet - and soon

We will have debts still more depraved

What does the bloodthirsty passage of time not leech away

Massone's generation, worse than Pierce Flynn

Has given birth to Rankine, worse yet - and soon

We will have debts still more depraved

& the common denominator here is.... Men, they have not a clue! ;)

Football needs to be charged to the women. :D

& the common denominator here is.... Men, they have not a clue! ;)

Football needs to be charged to the women. :D

You want to entrust the game of football to a section of the population that can quite easily spend 6 hours trying to buy a fucking pair of shoes.

Tell you what, put a group of women in charge of Livi as an experiment. That'd be interesting :ph34r::lol:

You want to entrust the game of football to a section of the population that can quite easily spend 6 hours trying to buy a fucking pair of shoes.

Tell you what, put a group of women in charge of Livi as an experiment. That'd be interesting :ph34r::lol:

It's worth a try one things for sure it can't be any worse than the previous groups of twats

Rankine has East Fife in women's charge already, does he not?

Are they in bother with women in charge?

It's worth a try one things for sure it can't be any worse than the previous and current groups of twats

Are they in bother with women in charge?

1. Fixed it for you.

2. http://www.eastfife.org/club.php

Where? :huh:

Or are we discussing his dodgy placement of shares with his niece or whatever the situation is?

Or are we discussing his dodgy placement of shares with his niece or whatever the situation is?

Basically. While Brown McMaster simply "lets the shares rest in my account" :lol: , Rankine went a bit further - and put his shares in the name of his niece (or granddaughter...?) - who was something ridiculous like 12 years old at the time. And is probably a fan of Hannah Montana, not Div 2 footie.

Edited by HibeeJibee

I was magnetically pulled to trawling LL and I think i found a keeper from resident autocrat and mentalist Charles Darwin etc. Re the SFL:

This mob give me a real chuckle.

They dispense "justice" through the smallest of small print in the most obscure paragraphs of the most obscure of rulebook clauses, yet they pick and choose which of their own rules they abide by themselves. Livi were hung out to dry by these cheats, and their continuing fake pomposity merely adds insult to injury.

Heads must roll here: this could be the shake-up the SFL's heirarchy is so desperately needing. I think there should be a rule where no shareholding in any club should be allowed for those presiding over the judgement of others. It's simply impossible to remain impartial when a direct interest is held.

The SFL stinks of corruption and nepotism right now mad.gif

Special mention for the highlighted parts. My heart fucking bleeds. :lol:

And nepotism? LO-fucking-L: how did Brian Welsh get his job?

Corruption, nepotism and hypocrisy? Livingston could write verse and chapter on that.

I was magnetically pulled to trawling LL and I think i found a keeper from resident autocrat and mentalist Charles Darwin etc. Re the SFL:

Special mention for the highlighted parts. My heart fucking bleeds. :lol:

And nepotism? LO-fucking-L: how did Brian Welsh get his job?

Corruption, nepotism and hypocrisy? Livingston could write verse and chapter on that.

LL is a never-ending source of point-and-laugh hilarity.

Quite frankly you could spend all week copying and pasting idiotic posts from LL onto here. There are so many to choose from.

The best ones are where LL Posters seem to think Rankine et al have reinvented themselves into anti-SFL Corruption super-heroes, determined to exposed wrong-doings and bending of the rules wherever they may appear...

Fantastic stuff.

Is there something in the water in Livingston itself? I do find it hard to comprehend why there are so many gullible fucktards in one place.

I bet if I could be arsed trawling through your forums (Dundee & Morton) which I can't as it would bore me rigid! There would be worse posts than those you yank out of LL on a daily basis! Actually jupe you ARE a member of LL & vikingTon has exhausted himself trying to be one! :D Why waste your time on us gullible fucktards? :rolleyes:

I bet if I could be arsed trawling through your forums (Dundee & Morton) which I can't as it would bore me rigid! There would be worse posts than those you yank out of LL on a daily basis! Actually jupe you ARE a member of LL & vikingTon has exhausted himself trying to be one! :D Why waste your time on us gullible fucktards? :rolleyes:

My time to waste, and believe me, the Morton board is 40% mentalist but LL is beyond. the. pale.

I am indeed a member of LL, now can you guess why i joined? Or why VT wanted to join? The clue is in the "point and laugh" bit.

My login is available for a fair price ....

What percentage is LL?

98%