Livingston - all the threads merged

Do tell, sir. Being a smart-arse is all you've got going for you.

I'm looking for you on the LiviTV highlights. I'm featured clearly on the first goal and with the Winters' chances in the second which I was proud of ;). Amber strip with the scarf on, I'm not hard to see.

It's been pretty honking so far, to be honest. The referee against QP in the league was fucking awful as well. At least, Chris Boyle has pissed off to Australia so we don't have to put up with his pish any longer.

I'm sure Boyle has done a couple of Dundee games, and yes he's absolutely horrific if it's the same guy i'm thinking of.

First goal: You the young guy in the scarf beside the grey haired guy?

That's pretty much the spot i was standing at second half :lol:

I'm on the clips of the Forfar chances in the 1st 45 up the other end. There's a row of 5 guys to the right of the goal halfway up. I'm the left one of the 5 next to the guy in the white top. The annoying wee neds were sitting down just along from us. :lol:

The refereeing f**k ups don't look any better in highlights.

Edited by jupe1407

21/08/2009DUNFERMLINE£1,222JudgementSA472/09-12/08/2009EDINBURGH£4,911JudgementSC/579/09

These ones came into effect after they entered admin. Are these the ones you're talking about?

This might be a really stupid question, but is this normal after a business has agreed a CVA? Are these old debts that are just now being persued, or is the point of a CVA not to identify all creditors and pay them?

Surely these cant be new debts that have got to CCJ already (isnt CCJ only in England, so I presume you mean whatever the Scottish equivalent is?)

Im astounded that Livy fans are so blasé about all this :o

This might be a really stupid question, but is this normal after a business has agreed a CVA? Are these old debts that are just now being persued, or is the point of a CVA not to identify all creditors and pay them?

Surely these cant be new debts that have got to CCJ already (isnt CCJ only in England, so I presume you mean whatever the Scottish equivalent is?)

Im astounded that Livy fans are so blasé about all this :o

What would you do? A hissy fit & tears & tantrums? :huh:

I've said before that I do not post the vast majority of my concerns on internet forums, if I have a concern I ask the people concerned, not every browser on a football forum. ;)

What would you do? A hissy fit & tears & tantrums? :huh:

I've said before that I do not post the vast majority of my concerns on internet forums, if I have a concern I ask the people concerned, not every browser on a football forum. ;)

So you only come on here to talk about nice, fluffy stuff? :unsure:

The problem is, in my opinion, that there are no concerns being posted on here, not by Livy fans anyway. You all seem far more interested in insulting other posters and accusing anyone who questions the goings on of being vindictive or obsessed.

Dont you think its kinda weird that other fans seem more interested/concerned about whats going on at your club than your own fans? You're club has just agreed a CVA, and within weeks has more CCJ's registered against them. Dont you think thats worthy of at least some discussion? :huh:

So you only come on here to talk about nice, fluffy stuff? :unsure:

The problem is, in my opinion, that there are no concerns being posted on here, not by Livy fans anyway. You all seem far more interested in insulting other posters and accusing anyone who questions the goings on of being vindictive or obsessed.

Dont you think its kinda weird that other fans seem more interested/concerned about whats going on at your club than your own fans? You're club has just agreed a CVA, and within weeks has more CCJ's registered against them. Dont you think thats worthy of at least some discussion? :huh:

Why do you want us to post concerns on here? No matter what we say or do it simply is not good enough for the posters on here & it never will be! The concerns or answers we give to your concerns are twisted every way, take the charity being paid for instance, a few folk were banging on about paying them then when a Livi fan said he had asked about this & it was going to be paid the answer was "oh that's illegal you can't show preference to one creditor" By the same bloody people who were bursting our heads about paying them! :rolleyes:

It is pointless to debate these matters on here, I'm not saying you all can't as I don't have a problem with that at all, but I won't. As I said before if I have concerns I take them to the board myself & it's my business alone what the answers to these concerns are, not the business of the people on here. If you are all so concerned I would suggest you do the same & contact the board yourselves. :)

Why do you want us to post concerns on here? No matter what we say or do it simply is not good enough for the posters on here & it never will be! The concerns or answers we give to your concerns are twisted every way, take the charity being paid for instance, a few folk were banging on about paying them then when a Livi fan said he had asked about this & it was going to be paid the answer was "oh that's illegal you can't show preference to one creditor" By the same bloody people who were bursting our heads about paying them! :rolleyes:

It is pointless to debate these matters on here, I'm not saying you all can't as I don't have a problem with that at all, but I won't. As I said before if I have concerns I take them to the board myself & it's my business alone what the answers to these concerns are, not the business of the people on here. If you are all so concerned I would suggest you do the same & contact the board yourselves. :)

In other words, there isnt really any point to P&B's existence.

You've chosen possibly the worst ever example to try and illustrate how you poor Livy fans are so badly treated on here. The condemnation of not paying the charity was the fact that they had not been paid previously and were included in the CVA, rather than being paid when they actually should have been, or maybe even being paid by the new owners prior the the CVA. The reason the illegality of the boards claim to be paying them in full was pointed out was because it was an obvious lie!

Theres obviously an element of twisting and wind up going on here, but theres also an awful lot of serious questions being asked and a lot of obvious lies being exposed (see above). You've given your reasons for not wanting to discuss it, which I still find strange, but you're not the only one.

Do you reckon?

Go and ask your board about it.

Now, now. Why so lazy? You know your stuff and I'm stuck through in Edinburgh just now.

I'm sure Boyle has done a couple of Dundee games, and yes he's absolutely horrific if it's the same guy i'm thinking of.

First goal: You the young guy in the scarf beside the grey haired guy?

That's pretty much the spot i was standing at second half :lol:

I'm on the clips of the Forfar chances in the 1st 45 up the other end. There's a row of 5 guys to the right of the goal halfway up. I'm the left one of the 5 next to the guy in the white top. The annoying wee neds were sitting down just along from us. :lol:

The refereeing f**k ups don't look any better in highlights.

Smarmy git with black hair? I'm sure a QOTS fan had him in his signature, at one point.

Yep, that's me. It seems we both moved away to the opposite end at half-time. At least, I see you now...

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Now, now. Why so lazy? You know your stuff and I'm stuck through in Edinburgh just now.

Smarmy git with black hair? I'm sure a QOTS fan had him in his signature, at one point.

Yep, that's me. It seems we both moved away to the opposite end at half-time. At least, I see you now...

Aye he sounds horrifyingly familiar.

The level of officiating in the SFL truly is awful nowadays.

Yeah i moved to the other end in the second 45. Nothing whatsoever to do with passing the pie-hut on the way ... :rolleyes:

I may have missed it, but what happened to the thread on LL discussing the off-field behaviour of 2 livi 'fans' towards other livi fans?

It seems to have gone?

Like anything that doesn't fit with the policies on LL it was removed. No right of reply for the accused guys either.

Shocking abuse of moderation powers!

Perhaps the answer is embedded in one of the 500 odd pages of postings (and please don't start another dicussion about whether it was cancelled by the league or not!!!) but are the league due to meet to discuss any punishment for the first game of the season between East Stirlingshire and Livi not happening? Or is it no longer on the agenda? Just interested.

Perhaps the answer is embedded in one of the 500 odd pages of postings (and please don't start another dicussion about whether it was cancelled by the league or not!!!) but are the league due to meet to discuss any punishment for the first game of the season between East Stirlingshire and Livi not happening? Or is it no longer on the agenda? Just interested.

Anyone's guess? Answers on a postcard?

Reading what others post on here they are as much in the dark as everyone else despite the need to keep stirring shite as normal.

The meeting has already past if you believe some of liars and wind-up merchants on this thread.

Like anything that doesn't fit with the policies on LL it was removed. No right of reply for the accused guys either.

Shocking abuse of moderation powers!

I take it the LL moderators been to the 'massone school of my way or no way' then?

Classy.

I take it the LL moderators been to the 'massone school of my way or no way' then?

Classy.

.........and it's rumoured the moderator in chief might even attend a game this season.