Livingston - all the threads merged

Ooh! We're bad, bad, bad people. :guntoting

Official club statement

That was two months ago and yet the culprit is still attending games at Almondvale. You are on the "Trust" board so why is this being swept under the carpet ?

Funny how the "victim" at Wotherspoons is involved in all the problems connected with Livi fans infighting but he's ok 'cos he's on the "Trust" board too :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Their patter was awful. It was quite funny when they were leaving and they got abuse from the fans around them. "Does your mummy want you back by 5?" etc. Good banter.

One of the best ever comebacks I've heard, was to a young supporter shouting at Albion Rovers (I think) earlier this season. I can't remember exactly what they said (It might have been something about Leccy as well) but it ended up coming out in a really high-pitched voice. The DBM started singing "Back to nursery, on Monday. Back to nursery, on Monday. Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na." instead of school. Pretty simple but it's still my favourite.

Edit:- You must have been near me in the second half, I've just realised.

Worst thing I saw at that game was the young Livi fan in the stand taking the piss out of the Down Syndrome fan behind the Forfar dugout that always shouts and generally makes a racket cheering his team on and against the opposition. When it was pointed out the wrongness of that he responded with the brilliant " I was only joking". Spotty little p***k.

Worst thing I saw at that game was the young Livi fan in the stand taking the piss out of the Down Syndrome fan behind the Forfar dugout that always shouts and generally makes a racket cheering his team on and against the opposition. When it was pointed out the wrongness of that he responded with the brilliant " I was only joking". Spotty little p***k.

Shame, isn't it? A lot of immature teenage arseholes like that out there nowadays. I try to distance myself from that type.

Ah but there is. :rolleyes:

o_rly.jpg

So the continued, apparent, running up of debt right off the back of a CVA isnt worthy of discussion? Arent you in the slightest bit concerned about where the club is currently heading?

No, not really simply because of your wording "apparent". Fair enough, it would be discussion worthy if we were in courts every other week with creditors, like last year but we aren't.

Once again, no because I personally know that the board are trying to reduce the expenditure.

No, not really simply because of your wording "apparent". Fair enough, it would be discussion worthy if we were in courts every other week with creditors, like last year but we aren't.

Once again, no because I personally know that the board are trying to reduce the expenditure.

But by the time you're in courts with creditors its already far too late to do anything about it. I would have thought that the very least last year would have taught Livy fans is to be more questioning over goings on at the club. Fans of other clubs are, once again, raising concerns over the finances at Livy. I would have thought, at the very least, Livy fans would have wanted to discuss and explain whats going on. I guess the problem is that you jsut dont know whats going on, but then thats what got you into this mess in the first place.

o_rly.jpg

You sure?

But by the time you're in courts with creditors its already far too late to do anything about it. I would have thought that the very least last year would have taught Livy fans is to be more questioning over goings on at the club. Fans of other clubs are, once again, raising concerns over the finances at Livy. I would have thought, at the very least, Livy fans would have wanted to discuss and explain whats going on. I guess the problem is that you jsut dont know whats going on, but then thats what got you into this mess in the first place.

It's fine, Rankine has a plan. :ph34r::ph34r:

You sure?

Spill! Spill! :lol:

It's fine, Rankine has a plan. :ph34r::ph34r:

Im sure he does. But do Livy fans really believe that his plan is to bankroll a 3rd division club?

What is his plan, publicly, I mean? Is he talking of getting back to the SPL, or to div1? Or is it all just about pulling together and being good chums?

Spill! Spill! :lol:

Im sure he does. But do Livy fans really believe that his plan is to bankroll a 3rd division club?

What is his plan, publicly, I mean? Is he talking of getting back to the SPL, or to div1? Or is it all just about pulling together and being good chums?

You don't know "the plan"? :o

I thought everyone knew "the plan"!

:lol: Their patter was awful. It was quite funny when they were leaving and they got abuse from the fans around them. "Does your mummy want you back by 5?" etc. Good banter.

One of the best ever comebacks I've heard, was to a young supporter shouting at Albion Rovers (I think) earlier this season. I can't remember exactly what they said (It might have been something about Leccy as well) but it ended up coming out in a really high-pitched voice. The DBM started singing "Back to nursery, on Monday. Back to nursery, on Monday. Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na." instead of school. Pretty simple but it's still my favourite.

Edit:- You must have been near me in the second half, I've just realised.

Been years since there's been really good patter at the fitba'.

Forfar v Ayr United in Stewart Kennedy's day was absolutely hilarious stuff. Every time at Station Park they'd rip him to shreds. I almost felt sorry for him.

By the sounds of it you must have been. I was kinda to the right of the goals, halfway up the terrace. Skinny guy in black jacket who kept trying to get the scores off my phone in between the occasional cigarette. Also probably seen pissing myself laughing at Templemans bizarre effort at the post, and the referee's comedy decision not to give Winters a foul when clean through at the death.

BTW, is that the normal standard of officiating at Division Three level now? I don't remember it ever being that bad when i'd take in the odd Forfar game years ago.

But aye, the banter was absolutely chronic.

Another CCJ entered on their file today. :rolleyes:

Do tell, sir. Being a smart-arse is all you've got going for you.

Been years since there's been really good patter at the fitba'.

Forfar v Ayr United in Stewart Kennedy's day was absolutely hilarious stuff. Every time at Station Park they'd rip him to shreds. I almost felt sorry for him.

By the sounds of it you must have been. I was kinda to the right of the goals, halfway up the terrace. Skinny guy in black jacket who kept trying to get the scores off my phone in between the occasional cigarette. Also probably seen pissing myself laughing at Templemans bizarre effort at the post, and the referee's comedy decision not to give Winters a foul when clean through at the death.

BTW, is that the normal standard of officiating at Division Three level now? I don't remember it ever being that bad when i'd take in the odd Forfar game years ago.

But aye, the banter was absolutely chronic.

I'm looking for you on the LiviTV highlights. I'm featured clearly on the first goal and with the Winters' chances in the second which I was proud of ;). Amber strip with the scarf on, I'm not hard to see.

It's been pretty honking so far, to be honest. The referee against QP in the league was fucking awful as well. At least, Chris Boyle has pissed off to Australia so we don't have to put up with his pish any longer.