Livingston - all the threads merged

:lol:

Your average attendance for the last two seasons you were in Division 1 was below 2000.

Average Attendance:

2008-2009: 1,866 (Division One)

2007-2008: 1,831 (Division One)

As EdinburghLivi says, next seasons average will no doubt be higher with our title win in consideration. Considering we roughly have a core support of 1200 on a normal Saturday, add in the 5-600 folk who'll jump on the bandwagon and the significantly higher away crowds and you're looking at roughly 2000 per game, 2500 for when the Fife clubs, Dundee, Partick or Queen of the South come to Almondvale.

As EdinburghLivi says, next seasons average will no doubt be higher with our title win in consideration. Considering we roughly have a core support of 1200 on a normal Saturday, add in the 5-600 folk who'll jump on the bandwagon and the significantly higher away crowds and you're looking at roughly 2000 per game, 2500 for when the Fife clubs, Dundee, Partick or Queen of the South come to Almondvale.

Does that core include those who are getting free tickets? Not that I think giving away free tickets is a bad idea just that it'll have an affect in terms of revenue generated. Anyway this post seems less bullish than your earlier one when you said crowds would "swell above the 2500 mark". :rolleyes: Better hope for a good winter and not too many midweek games.

Next season will hopefully a much, much greater income, which I think will happen when crowds will no doubt swell above the 2500 mark, sponsorship will increase and the use of the facilities at Almondvale will increase.

Time will tell.

Not quite understanding the sudden influx of other teams fans to this thread, have Livi stopped paying bills?

As far as i can see we don't get bank loans, so directors have taken on the debt from being punted into the 3rd Div and subsequent post admin costs getting the club sorted out. If anyone gives Livi credit with their track record you have to question THEIR business sense, but again i don't see any stories of businesses not being paid, so why all the mock concern for how the clubs being run?dry.gif

It was always going to cost Livi money in the 3rd and 2nd Div, i don't think the club can stay in the stadium we have with the running costs incurred from being there unless we're in the 1st Div, though i read Ged saying we'd have to try and do so next season if we were still in the 2nd Div. So from that it looks like they took the decision to cut back as much as pos, but keep a FT team together to try to get back to the 1st Div, and were prepared to take the financial hit for doing so. They seem to believe Livi can make a go of it financially in the 1st Div, guess we'll not be long in finding out.

Not quite understanding the sudden influx of other teams fans to this thread, have Livi stopped paying bills?

As far as i can see we don't get bank loans, so directors have taken on the debt from being punted into the 3rd Div and subsequent post admin costs getting the club sorted out. If anyone gives Livi credit with their track record you have to question THEIR business sense, but again i don't see any stories of businesses not being paid, so why all the mock concern for how the clubs being run?dry.gif

It was always going to cost Livi money in the 3rd and 2nd Div, i don't think the club can stay in the stadium we have with the running costs incurred from being there unless we're in the 1st Div, though i read Ged saying we'd have to try and do so next season if we were still in the 2nd Div. So from that it looks like they took the decision to cut back as much as pos, but keep a FT team together to try to get back to the 1st Div, and were prepared to take the financial hit for doing so. They seem to believe Livi can make a go of it financially in the 1st Div, guess we'll not be long in finding out.

They've had 2 years to build up good credit. They still can't get credit card facilities in the stadium due to their poor rating.

Hard not to the amount of times you've mentioned it. :lol:

It's going to be fun at the "Trust" meeting tonight.

Dave Stoker won't be able to answer any of the questions put to him about the accounts or the stadium move. Ged Nixon has stood down as his need for the "Trust" as a vehicle to get him on the board has been exhausted :P

As a "Trust" member, why have you handed over £20k from the future fund only on the promise of shares ? Wasn't the deal that money would only be handed over in return for shares?

I'm sure that was what came out of the Paul Lambert debacle when £1000 was used to sponsor him without consultation of the members. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what the general census is on Paul Watson. He's someone I used to play football with when I was younger, and I'm wondering what his progress has been like over the last two seasons.

Probably our best defender and is still young and can only get better, took a sore one against Ayr on Saturday though:

207905_201542366552279_192949994078183_538211_4087334_n.jpg

Edited by LiviLion

• 2 weeks later...

There's a sequestration hearing at Livingston Sheriff Court next Wednesday, 4th May brought by Bank of Scotland plc -v- Gerard Keith Nixon.

The Livi Chairman's full name is Gerard Keith Nixon.

SQ44/11

One and the same or a flukey coincidence ?