Livingston - all the threads merged

Too True

We all know what a lowlife MCL is.

In what way? He's offered a grand if you lot can let us see the photo. Only "lowlife's" would make up such outrageous lies, which this quite clearly is, as there's still no evidence of Massone sitting in this fella's car.

Pics or GTF...

In what way? He's offered a grand if you lot can let us see the photo. Only "lowlife's" would make up such outrageous lies, which this quite clearly is, as there's still no evidence of Massone sitting in this fella's car.

Check Jamies Maws post.

Edited by yorkie5979

Indeed Alex; its so satisfying stalking a poor woman because she had the cheek to joke that you might be going through a mid-life crisis? The find out her home address and telephone number and to send abusive messages including telling her that her disabled child should have been killed at birth?Yes; very satisfying.

He's Pondlife

Pics or GTF...

Aye. MCL's a fanny most of the time but this point is undeniable.

Aye. MCL's a fanny most of the time but this point is undeniable.

Why, thank you :)

Once you get to puberty you'll realise that a fanny is a useful thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, strange that Andy Gemmell is made a director this week of all weeks.

He was in at the beginning with Rankine but disappeared from the scene. Maybe he was away getting his puppet strings renewed? :lol:

Is this the ex Morton and Airdrie guy?

you'll be taking legal action then ?

You're the talk of the village ---- and not in a good sense either.

Take legal action against faceless people on the internet? Unlike your buddies I don't keep sending legal threats to the admins on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would take legal action though if they put their real details online at the same time so they can be verified. Or if they prefer I can go the slander route if they would like to repeat it to my face in front of witnesses.

About as much chance of any of that happening as there is of them producing pics of Massone in my car because it's all a bunch of lies :rolleyes:

And as for tittle-tattle in the village... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah that's him.

Take care here guys. Keep a close eye on him. I've met him a few times. He's a nice guy..imho. The rumours about his track record are not good, allegedly.

Edited by toms

Is Livingston not a town?

Yes Livingston is a town.

The village in question is Mid Calder where MCL can be seen aimlessly walking the streets muttering away to himself , while others cross the street to avoid him and small children are ushered indoors incase they are mentally scarred for life.

Just had a quick scan through the past few pages of this thread and who is MCL in relation to the Club ie, why would Massone even know who he is? Nevermind sit in his car.