Livingston - all the threads merged

Right Livingston fans, there's a strong rumour that we're signing Joe Hamill, any good?

Very decent player at this level. Have to admit I was pretty disappointed we let him go, but our finances dictated so. I'd say he'd be a good addition to any team in this league.

Right Livingston fans, there's a strong rumour that we're signing Joe Hamill, any good?

Wasn't anything to write home about the last time he was in the 1st Div, was on loan to QoS (i think) then onto a Swedish team that Lee Makel managed, then came back to us in Jan and was outstanding in the run in.

Whatever comes first. then.

Though my money is on the SPL, some sugar daddy will come along the next admin and save us again, just to annoy you.

I think you're a lost cause now, no-one in the right mind would put money into you now.

Livingston will never play SPL football again.

Wasn't anything to write home about the last time he was in the 1st Div, was on loan to QoS (i think) then onto a Swedish team that Lee Makel managed, then came back to us in Jan and was outstanding in the run in.

He'll do a job for them. He manages to wriggle out of trouble very well, good at playing it simple but can also see a pass.

Would have rather had him with us Dan, put it that way.

Yes Livingston is a town.

The village in question is Mid Calder where MCL can be seen aimlessly walking the streets muttering away to himself , while others cross the street to avoid him and small children are ushered indoors incase they are mentally scarred for life.

I think you are either believing the lies the "Trust" have been putting out or your parents didn't usher you indoors in time as you are obviously 'mentally scarred' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MCL

Christ is that still what you're talking about? Two years and none of you have skipped a fucking beat.

Two years on and the "Trust" still don't have any shares and they have donated the grand sum of £20k in that time, plus all the free labour on Saturdays and cleaning up the stadium. The millionaire owners must be sniggering up their sleeves :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it true that the Trust members are recieving FREE PLATINUM MEMBERSHIPS for next season? Apparently they got them last season as well.

I hope they do. They deserve them after all their hard work. And the club doesn't need the money anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll do a job for them. He manages to wriggle out of trouble very well, good at playing it simple but can also see a pass.

Would have rather had him with us Dan, put it that way.

At 2nd division level, didn't do anything like as good in the 1st division the last time he played there, still to prove himself yet.