Livingston - all the threads merged

The slim chance the board would actually get near to doing that went right out the window when the SFL papped us down into the 3rd with us having players on contracts for the 1st div, and the board paying back dated wages to staff that Massone hadn't paid.

This could drag on for months so I wouldn't get your hopes up of us going bust will save Cowden.

Never had any hopes on that score I never mentioned it although other Cowden fans might have. If we were to stay up I would prefer to do it on our own merit.

• 2 weeks later...

According to our OS, we have signed ex-Livi defender Craig Barr. Although I recognise the name, I can't say I remember ever seeing him play. The OS also says that he will be playing as a midfielder.

Thoughts?

Good defender, don't think he ever played midfield with us though... Good player for that level, still good enough for the Championship IMO.

Edited by LiviLion

Good defender, and I was disappointed to see him go at the end of last season. With the greatest of respect to Airdrie I rate him higher than League 1, reckoned he would've got a gig in this league no problem.

To be honest, that was my inital thoughts too. Good news.

Good defender, don't think he ever played midfield with us though... Good player for that level, still good enough for the Championship IMO.

Good to hear. We already play a centre half in the centre of midfield, so he'll fit in fine.. :thumsup2

Hope he doesn't end up like the other players we've signed this season that are 'too good for League One'.