Livingston - all the threads merged

Good defender, don't think he ever played midfield with us though... Good player for that level, still good enough for the Championship IMO.

He played a holding midfield role with us a couple of times quite successfully and I think he played it with Gretna too on occasion. He was playing midfield for us against Livingston in fact when he injured his cruciate which put him out of football for a year and ended his time with us in effect.

I'd imagine he'd loose more than a blazer. Wasn't it 5 people who bought the club? Don't know what percentage each holds.

Can't remember where I read it but I think it's Neil Rankine 50%, McDougall and Nixon with 20% each and Robert Wilson with 10%.

Can't remember where I read it but I think it's Neil Rankine 50%, McDougall and Nixon with 20% each and Robert Wilson with 10%.

Yeah and Livingston fc 100% of the debt. Funny how the guys that run up the debt are never liable for it, that falls to the football club. Nixon is claiming his money back from Livi and he was responsible for a few of our managers being sacked and the club had to pay out compensation to them.

• 2 weeks later...

According to our OS, we have signed ex-Livi defender Craig Barr. Although I recognise the name, I can't say I remember ever seeing him play. The OS also says that he will be playing as a midfielder.

Thoughts?

Good player. He was best at CB for us, but also quite versatile. I also expected him to be signed up by another Championship club, following his exit from Livingston. He's a good acquisition for a League One side.