Livingston - all the threads merged

Where did you see this, if you've a link could you ut it up please, would like to read about it to see the details.

Heard anything about what's happening with Rankine, his hearing keeps being put back. If what he says is true you'd think he'd just get it sorted to lift this embargo, just in case we need to get a player in as an emergency loan to cover injuries. We're dropping like flies in defence just now.

Where did you see this, if you've a link could you ut it up please, would like to read about it to see the details.

Heard anything about what's happening with Rankine, his hearing keeps being put back. If what he says is true you'd think he'd just get it sorted to lift this embargo, just in case we need to get a player in as an emergency loan to cover injuries. We're dropping like flies in defence just now.

Case details for GERARD KEITH NIXON

Name: GERARD KEITH NIXON

Name: Pres Dec Limited

Date of Birth: 11/02/1966

Date Order Starts: 13/08/2014

Disqualification Length: 3 Years 6 Month(s)

CRO Number: SC376274

Conduct: Gerard Keith Nixon caused Pres Dec Limited (the company) to fail to comply with its statutory obligations to make payments as and when due to Her Majestys Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in respect of the Value Added Tax (VAT) and thereby caused the company to trade to the detriment of HMRC in respect of VAT from at the latest 07 November 2010 to the date of the Liquidation on 26 September 2012. In particular: - HMRC have submitted a claim in the Liquidation in respect of outstanding VAT, surcharges, penalties, an Officers Assessment and interest amounting to £130,970.62. - The VAT liability claimed is based on VAT returns submitted for sums amounting to £127,134.76 for the 10 successive quarters from June 2010 to September 2012, penalties amounting to £1,844.00 in respect of the quarters June 2010, June 2011 and September 2011, surcharges amounting to £5,987.52 in respect of the 4 successive quarters September 2011 to June 2012, an Officers Assessment of £6,259.25 raised in May 2012 in respect of under declarations for the VAT quarters June 2011 and September 2011 and interest of £69.73. - The company made payments amounting to £10,324.64 against these VAT liabilities, the last payment being made in February 2011, some 1 year and 7 months prior to the companys cessation of trading in September 2012, resulting in an outstanding VAT liability of £130,970.62 in the Liquidation. - If the payments made by the company in respect of VAT amounting to £10,324.64 are allocated against the earliest VAT liability based on Returns submitted, the VAT liability will have accrued from the quarter September 2010 due for payment by 07 November 2010. Comparison treatment of VAT and other creditors: - Copies of bank statements for the account operated by the company held for the period from 01 June 2011 to the date of the Liquidation on 26 September 2012 detail the total income and expenditure from the account to amount to £1,167,897.83 and £1,193,145.96 respectively. - On the basis of the correspondence from HMRC no payments were made by the company in respect of VAT at all in the period 01 June 2011 to the date of the Liquidation on 26 September 2012. Copies of the companys bank statements show that no payments were made by the company in respect of VAT in the period 01 June 2011 to 26 September 2012. In comparison on the basis of the limited information within the companys bank statements for the period 01 June 2011 to the date of the Liquidation sums amounting to at least £226,413.84 were paid to possible trade and expense creditors and £491,696.18 in respect of payroll payments. The copy bank statements detail further sums amounting to £197,324.50 which appear to have been paid to connected companies. - Annual accounts for the period ending 31 May 2011 detail sums amounting to £5,715 and £24,000 having been paid to Mr Nixon in respect of remuneration and dividends. Annual accounts for the period ending 31 May 2012 detail a sum of £274,745 having been paid to Mr Nixon in respect of remuneration. - HMRC have also submitted a claim in respect of Pay As You Earn [PAYE], National Insurance Contributions [NIC], Construction Industry Tax [CIS] of £102,220.34 together with legal costs, penalties, Corporation Tax and interest of £10,885.61. The PAYE, NIC and CIS liabilities claimed do not however take into consideration any CIS deductions suffered by the company for the tax year 2012/2013 which it has not been possible to determine and accordingly the true level of the companys indebtedness as at the date of the Liquidation is not known. - On the basis of claims and correspondence received sums amounting to £18,797.76 are due to trade and expense creditors as at the date of the Liquidation, of which £14,128.44 relates to the balance of business rates due for the financial years 2011 and 2012, £2,701.32 in respect of a sums due in July 2011 and £1,968 in respect of a sum due in May 2012. Also a claim from the Redundancy Payments Office of £6,820.33 relates to post liquidation obligations of £6,187.47 consisting of redundancy pay and holiday pay, and £632.86 in respect of arrears of pay due.

This information is correct as at 24/07/2014

If you believe this page contains an error please email defendant.liaison.team@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk with the error you have found.

Edited by Livingston51455145

I haven't posted on LL in God knows how long. I'm certainly not as prolific as I used to be.

With regards Nixon, it's just another sticky, stringy part of the tangled web that is Livingston FC. All very tiresome, and more than a bit disheartening.

Edited by mozam76

No idea what happened there...

I haven't posted on LL in God knows how long. I'm certainly not as prolific as I used to be.

With regards Nixon, it's just another sticky, stringy part of the tangled web that is Livingston FC. All very tiresome, and more than a bit disheartening.

Yes your right.

but why disheartening ?

He paid himself a quarter of a million out of a turnover of not much more than a million while paying no VAT?

f**k me, why does Scottish footie keep dredging up these c***s? And why isn't he in jail?

Edited by Yoss

Well it's not heartening, is it? A guy who made all sorts of promises (however unlikely they ever were to happen), who probably had all supporters believing even for a fleeting moment that he might be a good guy, turns out to be the latest in a long line of car crashes - not to mention the effect that his dealings have probably had on his family and employees.

Yep, I'd say it's pretty disheartening.

He absolutely has fucked up. No doubt about it. If that's what you've been waiting on me saying, then knock yerself out.

I don't know what the f**k you're on about though, with your "as I suspected" pish. Do you think I'm in his pocket or something? I've never even spoke to the guy.

Edited by mozam76

He absolutely has fucked up. No doubt about it. If that's what you've been waiting on me saying, then knock yerself out.

I don't know what the f**k you're on about though, with your "as I suspected" pish. Do you think I'm in his pocket or something? I've never even spoke to the guy.

^^^ged's brother.

Whoever he is, he's rather conveniently deleted his post from yesterday where he thinks I'm full of shit, and he says "as I suspected" - without actually saying what his suspicion was!

If it is him, then hiya pal. Hiya pal indeed.

Can't believe no one from Livilions forum or anyone else has mentioned that the " Livingston FC Saviour"has been banned as a director for 3 and half years.

Comment please MCL and Mozam

No comment :P

Yer man "Livingston many numbers" a few pages back bringing up the Nixon stuff is Neil Rankine. Hiya pal.

Your a deluded arse.

I would rather drill my own eyes out than be associated to NR....

He's as bad as the bankrupt GN and about as bad as the rest of them.

I have not been to a Livi game since these Livi 5 clowns took over.

What a statement

Your having a fecking giraffe