Livingston - all the threads merged

6-1 Livi with Marc McCallum scoring.

A heard that oor goalie was playing in midfield from way up in Turriff today,fair play to him for doing a job out of goals too,hopefully nobody got injured in the big game today.Looks like it's gonna be Stranraer in the first play off game,they're 5 pts in front with only 2 games to go.

You'd need more than Mr Motivator to sort out the lethargic mess down at Livi FC, they have no clue or just can't be arsed when it comes to the commercial side of things. It's basically sit back and see who turns up with no effort to get bums on seats,

Says you

You know nothing by making that statement.

The petty arguments on this thread is gripping reading but I'm going to change the subject, sorry lads.

With us basically in the Play-offs and Stranraer all but guaranteed 4th in League 1. Do we fancy our chances? And if we do get through I take it we are all wanting Ayr United, especially if you going to the game. Don't fancy Peterhead on a Wednesday night.

I'm confident we will beat those three teams over two legs but you never know, it is Livi after all.

Says you

You know nothing by making that statement.

What are you going on about now. What is there to know apart from what is there for all to see, you come out with vague posts making out you know everything without actually saying anything to back it up.

The commercial side of things at the club are non existent, nothing at all is being done to get folk to come down, there is absolutely no sales drive out there and it just looks like they're leaving it to the draw of having Hibs and Sevco in the Championship to get folk to come to our games.

They've done next to feckall for years down there and just been going through the motions letting it slip into a steady decline.

Rankine has supposedly gone, and Ford taken over as the figure head, he cam out with some stuff about putting down 4G pitch which looks like not happening if they're advertising for a PT groundskeeper for next season, a company was being set up to take over that side of things with new investors, that was two years ago but nothing is any further forward. The council knocked back their plans as there wasn't enough information showing it would work, that's about all we've heard about it.

They're about as vague as you on what their plans are, which doesn't inspire confidence in them as being any different from what we've seen from previous owners.

You seem to know an awful lot for not really being involved.

He know feckall.

If anyone is trying to get more fans to our games they're shite at it and should be sacked. Although it must be a secret mission because there has been nothing up anywhere except for Sevco and Hibs are in the Championship so we should be clambering to get a ST. 

The petty arguments on this thread is gripping reading but I'm going to change the subject, sorry lads.

With us basically in the Play-offs and Stranraer all but guaranteed 4th in League 1. Do we fancy our chances? And if we do get through I take it we are all wanting Ayr United, especially if you going to the game. Don't fancy Peterhead on a Wednesday night.

I'm confident we will beat those three teams over two legs but you never know, it is Livi after all.

Feel livi will get by Stranraer,but Ayr and Peterhead are a different proposition, Our record at Somerset against Ayr is poor and Peterhead have ran the Pars relatively close this season,they're a good side.

Feel livi will get by Stranraer,but Ayr and Peterhead are a different proposition, Our record at Somerset against Ayr is poor and Peterhead have ran the Pars relatively close this season,they're a good side.

We did beat Peterhead 4-0 at Peterhead in the cup earlier in the season.

I'm not worried.

I'm no so sure you will see us. I think we will play Stranraer in the final

Aren't you the ones that are going to finish third in a two-horse title race between Dunfermline and Ayr.

He know feckall.

If anyone is trying to get more fans to our games they're shite at it and should be sacked. Although it must be a secret mission because there has been nothing up anywhere except for Sevco and Hibs are in the Championship so we should be clambering to get a ST.

And what's it got to do with you anyway.

Your a nobody.