Livingston - all the threads merged

Livi will be gone in the close season once HMRC decide they've had enough.

You can keep relatively small creditors at bay particularly if there are no assets for a receiver to sell, you can even keep the council at bay by playing politics, but you can't take the rip out of the taxman for ever.

Get organised now for a rebirth as FC Livingston and a long slow climb up the pyramid or buy Raith Rovers or Stirling Albion and do a Ballantyne.

Livi will be gone in the close season once HMRC decide they've had enough.

You can keep relatively small creditors at bay particularly if there are no assets for a receiver to sell, you can even keep the council at bay by playing politics, but you can't take the rip out of the taxman for ever.

Get organised now for a rebirth as FC Livingston and a long slow climb up the pyramid or buy Raith Rovers or Stirling Albion and do a Ballantyne.

Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong but I don't think the HMRC are actually one of our long-awaiting creditors at the moment.

Well done to Sparky who won both the LFC Official Young Player and Player of the Year awards. Andy Halliday won the Youth Player of the Year.

Well done to Sparky who won both the LFC Official Young Player and Player of the Year awards. Andy Halliday won the Youth Player of the Year.

Shame you weren't down the 'vale suppotying Livi yesterday :(

Shame you weren't down the 'vale suppotying Livi yesterday :(

My daughter was playing guitar at a concert at her school for the last time before she leaves for Uni in the summer. I felt it was important to be there to support her.

I was kept updated of the score by txt messages.

I went to the PotY do last night to show my support and have a word with the players. Didn't see you there though :(

My daughter was playing guitar at a concert at her school for the last time before she leaves for Uni in the summer. I felt it was important to be there to support her.

I was kept updated of the score by txt messages.

I went to the PotY do last night to show my support and have a word with the players. Didn't see you there though :(

Racenight was brilliant last night!

:huh: I think you'd struggle with that one. We've had a higher average attendance for this season than Livi despite being in a lower league so therefore, you'd think more people would be willing to stand up and ensure the safety of Raith. Stirling might be more plausible as their chairman is actively looking to sell the club thouh their fans will be looking to change that in the near future.

:huh: I think you'd struggle with that one. We've had a higher average attendance for this season than Livi despite being in a lower league so therefore, you'd think more people would be willing to stand up and ensure the safety of Raith. Stirling might be more plausible as their chairman is actively looking to sell the club thouh their fans will be looking to change that in the near future.

I think East Stirling would be the target if another Airdrie/Clydebank scenario were to unfold.

They didn't have any wages to spend at it thats why. :(

They all seemed to be spending money over the bar at the PotY dance at Almondvale so your comment is redundant ;)

:lol:

You're taking the piss right? There's no way East Stirling would be bought out.

Well said. Pick a team owned by a guy who has more money than the trust put together (I would guess), who genuinely seems to be in it for the love of the game and has a 5 year plan for his club....

Looks like the disaster recovery plan for Livi is a disaster.

Well said. Pick a team owned by a guy who has more money than the trust put together (I would guess), who genuinely seems to be in it for the love of the game and has a 5 year plan for his club....

Looks like the disaster recovery plan for Livi is a disaster.

Just to knock this point on the head, there's never been any suggestion of taking over and killing another club in the trust's plan.