Livingston - all the threads merged

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Your ground is shit, no fans and transport links are awful. emoji51.png

Now that's out the way, is the club still open to away fans as per 10 years ago?? That was absolutely brilliant.

Our ground is pretty damn good, transport links are great for this side of the bridge, can't argue about us having many fans right enough. Yep the AS is open to home and away fans and is back to being decent after being leased out to the guy that runs food creations, our caterers.

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Buchanan still under contract with you guys?

Somebody on our thread is claiming that we're in talks with him.

I don't see why after helping you with promotion, he'll just leave and come back down to this same division..?

Nope he's out of contract, and has been offered a new one. Don't know why he hasn't signed yet though but i'd have thought he'd be looking for another Championship team if he isn't signing back up with us, certainly still good enough to be playing at this level and would likely score 15+ goals. Would be a brilliant signing for Raith though and i'd rather he wasn't playing in the same league as us if he isn't going to sign for Livi.

Welcome to the championship guys :thumsup2

that was one hell of a season you lot had, well done. 

Hope you do well here too (but not against us) 

see you lot in the pasta bowl later guys :)

3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Buchanan still under contract with you guys?

Somebody on our thread is claiming that we're in talks with him.

I don't see why after helping you with promotion, he'll just leave and come back down to this same division..?

I present to you Mr bridesmaid himself........James Keatings

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nope he's out of contract, and has been offered a new one. Don't know why he hasn't signed yet though but i'd have thought he'd be looking for another Championship team if he isn't signing back up with us, certainly still good enough to be playing at this level and would likely score 15+ goals. Would be a brilliant signing for Raith though and i'd rather he wasn't playing in the same league as us if he isn't going to sign for Livi.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's mental. Our average has been slightly above and below that over the past few seasons and it's something we could never do.

Can't get my head around it.

Someones obviously pumping a few quid in. Which is okay till they get fed up like the last two admins.

2 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:
7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Someones obviously pumping a few quid in. Which is okay till they get fed up like the last two admins.

So you have been paying attention, one would almost think you were deliberately being dense to stir things up.

Just now, Northfield 53 said:

He would be a excellent signing for Queens.

Only problem is his age him being the other side of 30

Don't see that as being a problem but hopefully other team managers do and don't approach him.

He's a very fit guy and looks after himself, I think he's hitting his best form just now too and has a few years in him yet.

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Don't see that as being a problem but hopefully other team managers do and don't approach him.

He's a very fit guy and looks after himself, I think he's hitting his best form just now too and has a few years in him yet.

The bold Shull who posts on the black & white army forum is adamant that he's signing for us. Then again he seems to post that rumour every pre season.:lol:

How the hell do you manage to stay full time on crowds of 750?

Erm did you not get the memo, we do what what we fucking want until the Sfa tell us we can't do what we fucking want anymore and send us off to the fourth tier, then What we do is win two crap leagues and end up here again. It's fun you should try it.