Your Website !

I assume you are using a Freewebs template Ned?

It is very easy to get free templates off the net and to customise them a bit, so they dont look like a template!

It is a Freewebs template Waxy ,

I take it I have to go into HTML mode to change the look of the template - that kinda scares me a bit :ph34r:

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
It is a Freewebs template Waxy ,

I take it I have to go into HTML mode to change the look of the template - that kinda scares me a bit :ph34r:

Yeah you would have to alter the html slightly.

TBH the basics of HTML can be learned fairly quickly. This will allow you too change colours, sizes etc.

Freewebs at least lets you see the HTML code and a preview at the same time so if you screw up bigstyle you can see immediately

Yeah you would have to alter the html slightly.

TBH the basics of HTML can be learned fairly quickly. This will allow you too change colours, sizes etc.

Freewebs at least lets you see the HTML code and a preview at the same time so if you screw up bigstyle you can see immediately

I bit the bullet Waxy and went 'untemplated' .

20 minutes later I'd binned that account and started again in 'technophobe' mode :P

I might try again when I'm not working nights and/or looking after screaming kids (and so on and so forth)

Thanks for the wee push though .

I've deleted the pics now, so am I safe <_< Apart from the club badges. If theres anything else please tell me. I'm too young to get locked up and raped :huh:

Well of course it is completely illeagl to publish fixtures without the appropriate license. Last time I enquired it was around £499 for one season :o

I'm not joking by the way ;)

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
Well of course it is completely illeagl to publish fixtures without the appropriate license. Last time I enquired it was around £499 for one season :o

I'm not joking by the way ;)

Good point pieman.

Its not easy doing a footy website!

I got pulled up a couple od seasons ago for putting the fixture list on my site, being told it was a breech of copyright. I simply went through it at the time and changed all the teams names to their nick-names.. and put a legend at the bottom telling who was who. I got a cheecky letter back from them basically asking if I thought I was clever.. I never respoded and didn't hear any more back from them.

The following season I got another e-mail warning me, I didn't put the full league fixtues up just the County fixtures, i replied back that I hadn't copied any of the fixture lists and had done a wee bit of reshearch by contacting Ross County asking where there first team would be on individual dates throughout the year - They never got back to me on that one, and so far this season I have heard nothing from them.. they will probably read this thread now and I'll get an e-mail on Monday morning..

As for the pictures on my site, the club have been very good to me and say I can use what ever pictures i like, they have even in the past sent me electronic copies of the squad picts etc...

Guest BCityfan
I got pulled up a couple od seasons ago for putting the fixture list on my site, being told it was a breech of copyright. I simply went through it at the time and changed all the teams names to their nick-names.. and put a legend at the bottom telling who was who. I got a cheecky letter back from them basically asking if I thought I was clever.. I never respoded and didn't hear any more back from them.

Fuckin w**kers, they ought to get a life! :angry:

Guest BCityfan
I had a several websites once, folk kept telling me they were fecking hilarious, but I just really stole funny pics from places and took the piss out of folk I knew.

Any that still exist? :unsure:

Archived