Quick Question Thread

Aye it's the Enoch, cheap as chips. I'll be too bladderd to care about the state of the place & I'm at the Player of the year awards tomorrow night, so I'm off-ski as soon as poss in the morning

I have stayed there once before so I know what I'm letting myself in for.

Well cheers for the Indian shout, will give it a go.

Grimbo

post-31436-14643587761947_thumb.jpg

Go for the full spa treatment, Grimbo.

5 star all the way.

The Murrayfield Bar, then The Haymarket Bar, then get a train the f**k out of Edinburgh to somewhere decent for a night out.

If you're recommending those two bars then it's no wonder you think Edinburgh is a shite night out.

If you're with a bird go to the Jolly Botanist. If you're with your pals wanting boozed up, then I'd head to Platform 5 which although is just a glossed up Wetherspoons, will be teaming with office fanny and is cheaper than throbbers sister.

There's loads of decent pubs around there, sadly for you they'll all be ruined by rugby watching Tam McB's.

To Elaborate

The Pro 12 Grand Final is at Murrayfield on Saturday Afternoon between Leinster and Connaught.

So there is liable to be a lot of drunken tourists from Dublin and Galway out celebrating/commiserating on Saturday night