Quick Question Thread

I played football on Monday night and I am still quite sore as a result. My leg muscles are quite sore and I am looking for tips on stretches that people normally do before/after playing fives to keep the muscle pain to a minimum.

Thank you. :)

Cheers Lyn-Marie. I had to send 2 tracks at a time but it did work. :)

No probs. I think that's about usual for a lot of email providers anyway.

Does anyone know if you still need invites to get gmail accounts? Just wondered, because I've got 3 accounts myself, so if anyone does need and want an invite, let me know.

I think I might get an x box 360 tomorrow as I'm getting my first full time pay cheque. Where can I get it cheapest?

Someone posted recently that Gamestation have the best offers.

I'd love one for Christmas but I think they may have gone up in price recently. I seem to remember this time last year you could pick up a brand new one for £129.99 but the cheapest new one I have seen is £159.99.

Think I will just need to stick to my old PS2 for a while yet.

What horror film is that ends with them sitting on a boat on a lake making you think they're safe, then some creature emerges from the water and rips the boat apart?

Friday the 13th? That was probably the first horror film I watched. They're out on the lake and she's got her hand trailing in the water.

You always hear that red squirrels are dying out cos of grey squirrels, but how come? What do they actually do? Eat them?

Basically, Grey Squirrels are louder, brasher, hardier, more macho, faster, stronger, better. Its always confused me, why are we interfering with nature like this. Are we god? Species grow, thrive, balance, and become extinct all the time. Alright, in special cases (such as overfishing), its our fault and we should do something about the madness. But swapping reds for greys? Would we miss the red squirrel? What can it do that grey squirrels can't?

I've got this vision of grey squirrels pushing the red ones about, stealing their 'tuck' money and unzipping their little squirrel bag so all their little squirrel jotters fall out.

Out of interest, was it you that was really good at the MS Paint Footballers? I was trying to find the thread a while back.