Quick Question Thread

Long story but I failed my driving test today. I want to sit it again as soon as, but at the same time I don't want to take another day off work, so could I sit it on the 31st of October if that was free?

I know there's to be a certain amount of working days between tests, but can't remember how many.

Long story but I failed my driving test today. I want to sit it again as soon as, but at the same time I don't want to take another day off work, so could I sit it on the 31st of October if that was free?

I know there's to be a certain amount of working days between tests, but can't remember how many.

Last I heard, it was 3 days until you could book it again, and then it was luck as to when you got the test for. If you ask for a cancellation, you might get one sooner. However, it was years ago I heard this, so whether it still applies, I've no idea.

Got your picture on me wall, got your name upon me scarf?

Claire and Friends.

Nope, don't remember that at all...

That's the one!

I'd had that stuck in my head all day when I asked that question. Of course, now it's been answered, it's back again. :bairn Still, you've answered the other question for me: who the hell was the no-mark that sang it? Thank you.

I think its 14.

That's the one!

I'd had that stuck in my head all day when I asked that question. Of course, now it's been answered, it's back again. :bairn Still, you've answered the other question for me: who the hell was the no-mark that sang it? Thank you.

Apologies for that, if it's any consolation, it's now in my head too! :lol:

Apologies for that, if it's any consolation, it's now in my head too! :lol:

I was hoping it was! :lol:

Edit: I'm going to try and find it on YouTube. If my boyfriend hears it, that'll be him singing it to himself all day tomorrow as well...

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Guest Springboard
Don't post big photos!

No, seriously. I've seen other posters post gigantic photos.

I'm not saying I'm going to do that, I won't, I just want them to be bigger than 100x100 but within the scale of the forum.

Help a brother out. You are my favourite poster, after all.

No, seriously. I've seen other posters post gigantic photos.

I'm not saying I'm going to do that, I won't, I just want them to be bigger than 100x100 but within the scale of the forum.

Help a brother out. You are my favourite poster, after all.

I actually don't know. I thought all large photos got scaled down. I've noticed that if I upload photos, they're always scaled, whereas ones that I've linked from the internet aren't usually. I don't know if there's a reason for that or if it's coincidental.

See for TV and films, is there a replica of the White House built somewhere in the world that they film in, or do they film in the actual White House, or is it just giant sets?