Quick Question Thread

why is the p&b golf thread unpinned?

Because it was pinned last June when the golf day actually was. If the thread is popular enough it will stay up the forum, if it doesnt then it shouldnt be pinned in the first place.

Im sure there will be no problem pinning a new thread for this years golf day, if one is organised

Can I listen to Radio Scotland MW programmes online? I'd quite like to listen to Sportsound tonight but the Radio Scotland website is pretty poor and seems to neglect Medium Wave quite badly, so I'm not sure if it's possible or not.

Thanks muchly.

I'm not entirely sure, but given the wider football expat community, I'd think that Sportsound will be online pretty much whenever it's broadcast.

Can I buy things online with my RBS Revolve card? Not really familiar with this sort of thing. It has a Solo and a Maestro logo on the back of it. I looked up the Solo website and they stated that I may need some kind of issue number on my card to buy some things online but I can't see one on my card.

Can I listen to Radio Scotland MW programmes online? I'd quite like to listen to Sportsound tonight but the Radio Scotland website is pretty poor and seems to neglect Medium Wave quite badly, so I'm not sure if it's possible or not.

Thanks muchly.

If I remember correctly I tried to do the same a wee while back and couldn't do it. Could be that I'm just a useles c*nt though.

i was swaying to that originally. dont know like, although it has been a while since i've indulged in two movies in a row at the cinema...

Watch out, Hibernia22 might be there with his classy bird. Unless it's certificate 18 of course.

Thanks muchly.

I'm hoping this link will work, come 6.10pm.

I think the answer to this question is a definitive 'no'.

The above link isn't broadcasting and when you search here and here the only link available is to their FM frequency. :(