Quick Question Thread

why are the flags outside the south lanarkshire council headquarters at half-mast just now?

Health and safety.

There must be the risk of a repetitive strain injury hoisting those flags all the way to the top.

I am in Finland just now and would like to watch the Leaders Debate this evening. Does anyone know how I might be able to watch it online? (BBC iplayer doesn't work outside the UK).

I'm not the world´s biggest computer whizz so a quick idiot's guide to this would be brilliant.

I am in Finland just now and would like to watch the Leaders Debate this evening. Does anyone know how I might be able to watch it online? (BBC iplayer doesn't work outside the UK).

I'm not the world´s biggest computer whizz so a quick idiot's guide to this would be brilliant.

Download Zattoo.

I'm trying to find out the name of a French film i saw about 10 years ago.

Basically, two female friends go cycling through France, not knowing they are being stalked by an unseen (to them and the viewer) figure who hides in the bushes. Soon after while in one of the small towns, one of the friends is murdered after being separated from her friend. The friend finds her body and reports it to the local police chief, who tells her to calm down and that he'll take her to the main police station to properly report it.

He takes a detour out to the middle of nowhere, where the remaining woman realises it was the police chief who murdered her friend. She kills him with a high hell in the eye after he tries to rape her.

This will not be totally accurate given how long ago it was i seen it. I would like to track it down, as it has stayed with me all this time, and i'd like to see if it was as good as i remember.

Basically, two female friends go cycling through France, not knowing they are being stalked by an unseen (to them and the viewer) figure who hides in the bushes. Soon after while in one of the small towns, one of the friends is murdered after being separated from her friend. The friend finds her body and reports it to the local police chief, who tells her to calm down and that he'll take her to the main police station to properly report it.

He takes a detour out to the middle of nowhere, where the remaining woman realises it was the police chief who murdered her friend. She kills him with a high hell in the eye after he tries to rape her.

This will not be totally accurate given how long ago it was i seen it. I would like to track it down, as it has stayed with me all this time, and i'd like to see if it was as good as i remember.

No, that was XBL's gap year. :ph34r:

This

And soon the darkness

The bus?! Thanks, chum.

If you've got the episodes downloaded, you can use a handy program called Videora to convert them to a format that lets you watch them on your iPod. Once you've converted them you can add them to iTunes and then sync them to the iPod as you would with any other song etc..