Quick Question Thread

Looking to buy a motor. Used (Diesel) Ford Mondeo. Like the reviews; reliability, economy figures et al. 2001-2004 Age/Reg bracket.

Any Mondeo owners willing to pass comment on the car's performance and general use? Also, any general advice on buying second hand would be welcome.

Looking to buy a motor. Used (Diesel) Ford Mondeo. Like the reviews; reliability, economy figures et al. 2001-2004 Age/Reg bracket.

Any Mondeo owners willing to pass comment on the car's performance and general use? Also, any general advice on buying second hand would be welcome.

I had a Mondeo about 9 years ago, it was a superb car. Reliable, yes, performance, good, comfort, excellent.

I'd point you more towards a Focus though, nicer car.

My advice on second hand buying? One word - haggle.

Good thing about the Mondeo diesel is that it is a timing chain rather than a belt,Check the fuel pump and another couple of problems are wishbone bushes and also the heating fan can sometimes only work on the top setting.

As Ruggy says haggle,If it is a private sale set the max price you want to pay and go in with a much lower offer.Remmeber the seller wants your cash but thier are loads of Mondeos about.

Oh and i have bought and sold a few cars ;)

Good thing about the Mondeo diesel is that it is a timing chain rather than a belt,Check the fuel pump and another couple of problems are wishbone bushes and also the heating fan can sometimes only work on the top setting.

As Ruggy says haggle,If it is a private sale set the max price you want to pay and go in with a much lower offer.Remmeber the seller wants your cash but thier are loads of Mondeos about.

Oh and i have bought and sold a few cars ;)

I'd advise listening to the advice of the above poster, as he seems to buy and sell cars about every 4 minutes. ;)

Not amused guys, not amused. <_<

Cheer up ya miserable fecker! ;)

Squad lists are here and here is Italy. A quick scan of the lists shows that all the English, German and Italian play in their own domestic league.

Edited by Swarley

For anyone who knows about golf -

When getting custom fit clubs from a certain company, can i take the information they give me and give that to another company.

E.g. Get custom fit for titleist but take all the information they give me and give it to mizuno and get them to custom fit my clubs?

Guest The Phoenix

For anyone who knows about golf -

When getting custom fit clubs from a certain company, can i take the information they give me and give that to another company.

E.g. Get custom fit for titleist but take all the information they give me and give it to mizuno and get them to custom fit my clubs?

It probably wasn't a great idea to post that question on a public forum but if you hadn't how would TItelist ever know? :unsure: