Quick Question Thread

Well, I haven't been talked about this much since I forgot to do my fly up the day I went commando.

I'm not actually hiring the van for me, I was organising it for someone else. I don't think I'm actually going to be there when the van's being used. I think it'd be a bit weird if I just sent the Phoenix along...

If it me moving some stuff, I'd be honoured to have the help of a gentleman such as Mr P!

Are gaming chairs any good? I've been toying with the idea for a while, but they seem a bit dear. I'm not sure I can really justify to the wife me spending £70 odd on a chair to play games on.

Fucking ridiculous, spend it on your lassie you daftie and stop acting like you're 19. Fuxake! <_<

Guest The Phoenix

How do I access my PM's. I need to go back and check the details of an old message.

Click on the white triangle to the right of "Signed in as Ditits" and on the drop down menu click on "Messenger".

Fucking ridiculous, spend it on your lassie you daftie and stop acting like you're 19. Fuxake! <_<

I find it hard to argue with this sentiment, but the kid within me refuses to completely die. And in many ways, I don't want it to. wink.gif

I lost my wallet which included my bank cards and driver's license to prove who i am. If i go down to my local branch, would my passport be sufficent enough evidence to make a withdrawal?

Yeah, you'll be fine. Go with that and they'll order a new card for you. Take something like a statement wth your sort-code numbers etc. on it.

Edited by Fife Saint

Yeah, you'll be fine. Go with that and they'll order a new card for you. Take something like a statement wth your sort-code numbers etc. on it.

Cheers. Aye i ordered one when i cancelled my card over the phone earlier on. I just didnt want to take any chances.

Just realised today is a bank holiday though <_<

Cheers. Aye i ordered one when i cancelled my card over the phone earlier on. I just didnt want to take any chances.

Just realised today is a bank holiday though <_<

Like the irony there :D

Its fine though, just means his daughter goes without while he is sitting on his gaming chair playing new games he has bought for himself because after all its his cash.

8)

:blink:

That's a bit of a bizarre statement.

The same guy who doubted i was going to be a father and got married, no hard feelings me and stewarty have :D

It just seems like you were implying that once a person had a child they have to forgo all luxuries, such as spending money on a treat for themselves.

Its fine though, just means his daughter goes without while he is sitting on his gaming chair playing new games he has bought for himself because after all its his cash.

8)

Seems fair enough to be honest. I've always had an eye on a gaming chair and whilst I've never actually got round to buying one, instead spending money on new peripherals and components for PCs and consoles, I can completely understand why someone would be tempted to buy one, if gaming was their thing.