Quick Question Thread

There's a place in Partick I think it is that does them. We got a Latvia flag out the shop last season. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the shop or where exactly it is though. Perhaps someone reading this will get it.

It is just on the Crow Road side the railway bridge, on the same side of Dumbarton Road as the West End Market (formerly Woolworths).

Also, see here -> http://www.worldflagstore.co.uk/

For anyone in Stirling, how is the weather like through there? Saw the game got postponed yesterday, the last time I was through (a few days after Christmas) and it was horrific to walk about in.

It's fine, I have no idea why they would have postponed the game here.

Has SuperAlly been banned, if so why?

ETA, Cowden, is it 2007 you've got? If so then click the wee microsoft symbol and click word options at the bottom of that tab. In that first tab, popular, click language settings. And you can take out American

Edited by forehead7

Has SuperAlly been banned, if so why?

ETA, Cowden, is it 2007 you've got? If so then click the wee microsoft symbol and click word options at the bottom of that tab. In that first tab, popular, click language settings. And you can take out American

:lol:

It's the end of his goldenweek, he lasted exactly a year.

I checked to see if the Sky Atlantic channel was there this morning. It wasn't there. Is anyone else the same? Are they just waiting until about 8pm tonight before they stick it up? I wont be able to check again until I get home tonight.

Pretty sure it's Feb 3rd it starts?

See when players go to different clubs on transfer deadline day, presumably (for example) Torres is expected to train with Chelsea today, but his home will be near Liverpool. Do clubs own a few properties around their areas for players to live in until they sort out permanent accommodation?

See when players go to different clubs on transfer deadline day, presumably (for example) Torres is expected to train with Chelsea today, but his home will be near Liverpool. Do clubs own a few properties around their areas for players to live in until they sort out permanent accommodation?

I would exopect that to be the case,unless the player in question tows down his own caravan with him